Thread: Tony Curtis has died

Tony Curtis has died

Well known American actor Tony Curtis has passed away today aged 85

I know this will sound bad but I thought he was dead for years
    Super Mod

RIP - He was 85 he lived to a good age

He was so handsome when he was younger! But still did not look too bad for 85!

Sure I saw him on a chat show, Paul O'Grady I think, not that long ago and he looked very well for his age. RIP Tony

It's sad to hear that he has passed on his film roles were so diverse, from the comedy of films such as "Some Like it Hot" to the darker character he played in "The Boston Strangler." RIP Tony.

I never knew he was married 5 times. One of the old time holllywood greats. R.I.P Tony

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Tony Curtis will be remembered at a memorial service in Las Vegas on Monday, according to CNN.

The legendary actor - who appeared in more than 150 films throughout his career - passed away at his home in Las Vegas on September 29 at the age of 85.

His manager Mike Einfield has said that a service will be held at the Palm Mortuary And Cemetery in Green Valley, NV on Monday. A funeral home spokesperson said that the ceremony will commence at 11am PT.

The family has reportedly asked that mourners donate money to the Shiloh Horse Rescue fund instead of sending flowers.

Among the stars who have paid tribute to Curtis are his daughter Jamie Lee Curtis, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Michael Caine and Sir Michael Parkinson.

Tony Curis has been laid to rest at a memorial in Las Vegas.

The legendary actor - who starred in more than 150 films in his career - was remembered at a ceremony yesterday. He passed away at his home in Las Vegas last week, aged 85.

Among the 400 mourners at the Palm Mortuary And Cemetery in Green Valley were the actor's daughter Jamie Lee Curtis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rich Little and Ron Jeremy. Hundreds of members of the public also lined up outside the mortuary for the chance to say goodbye to the Hollywood star.

The ceremony was opened by a montage of some of Curtis's best-known work, while paintings he had crafted were also displayed. Jamie Lee, Schwarzenegger and Curtis's wife Jill were among the speakers.

According to The AP, the star was buried with some of his favourite possessions including an iPhone, driving gloves and a Stetson hat.

RIP

He was very handsome when he was younger

Thread Information