Thread: Watching old episodes of Kat and Alfie, the Slater clan

Watching old episodes of Kat and Alfie, the Slater clan

Some amazing storylines back in the day, with the Slaters. Last night I was watching the episodes where all was revealed about Little Mo and Alfie, all the aftermath of that stuff. Then there was Little Mo and Billy, Little Mo and Trevor. I really wish we could get a bit of that back from the Slaters! It feels good to have Kat and Alfie back, but I would really like to see them getting the dramatic storylines like they had back then. It really makes me realise how good it actually was when they were all in it. Wonder if we will have a Little Mo reappearance at any point. That would be pretty cool! See how her life has changed since being away with Freddie, if she's met anyone. It would be nice for her to have a boyfriend that is as simple as her that would be funny lol. Gotta say though Jessie Wallace is a fantastic actress! as is Kacey Ainsworth! The woman who played Lynne was being held up by the others I always felt. Don't really care about Belinda, she was kinda a non character. O.k. so mainly Little Mo and Kat! ha.

Maybe we could get a discussion going about past storylines with the Slater clan?.... I always love talking about them.

I've enjoyed seeing Kat and Alfie back, despite being dubious when I heard it was going to happen. I wouldn't want Little Mo and her Frank Spencer laugh back though, or any of the other Slaters.

I agree the Slater family had some great storylines - the Little Mo/Trevor story being the one which stands out in my mind - but I didn't find Little Mo's character compelling after that had finished.

I liked Little Mo Don't know whether I'd want her back though .
    Didn't like Lynne or Zoe much. And I agree about Belinda kinda being a non-character.
    Same as Dazzle the one that stands out in my mind is the Trever/Mo storyline, that was great stuff!

The Trevor/Mo story was definately one the of best for me. Gripping stuff.

Yeh and her Trevor was really good! And to go through all that, and then get attacked by Graham as well. She certainly was put through the ringer.

I'd forgotten about Little Mo's rape until I saw the Kat and Alfie documentary the other day. In fact, that programme showed me that I've forgotten a lot more about the Slaters than I'd realised.

I havent seen that documentary yet! Really should watch it on Catch Up. Yes you should look at some episodes on Youtube if your interested. It's awesome there's so many there. The whole reveal of Alfie/Little Mo/Kat. The revelation about Kat and Zoe. Its great!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2010)

I wish we saw more of Belinda actually; I prefer her to Lynne and Little Mo. I just find the dynamic between her and Kat more interesting. I've been watching a lot of the old stuff on my iPod while I haven't had the internet; love the one where Kat and Zoe deliberately wind up Belinda so she goes to the cafe. I'd forgotten about some of the stuff on the documentary too, or just couldn't place the clips. I used to be really good at saying where clips came from.

I think Belinda could come back for a bit, cos she's always had bit part roles. Im wondering if any of the Slaters will be brought back at any point in the future. Seeing as Stacey and Charlie are both leaving. It kind of leaves a bit of an empty hole with just Kat and Big Mo. And Baby Slater/Moon of course lol.

Thread Information