Some amazing storylines back in the day, with the Slaters. Last night I was watching the episodes where all was revealed about Little Mo and Alfie, all the aftermath of that stuff. Then there was Little Mo and Billy, Little Mo and Trevor. I really wish we could get a bit of that back from the Slaters! It feels good to have Kat and Alfie back, but I would really like to see them getting the dramatic storylines like they had back then. It really makes me realise how good it actually was when they were all in it. Wonder if we will have a Little Mo reappearance at any point. That would be pretty cool! See how her life has changed since being away with Freddie, if she's met anyone. It would be nice for her to have a boyfriend that is as simple as her that would be funny lol. Gotta say though Jessie Wallace is a fantastic actress! as is Kacey Ainsworth! The woman who played Lynne was being held up by the others I always felt. Don't really care about Belinda, she was kinda a non character. O.k. so mainly Little Mo and Kat! ha.

Maybe we could get a discussion going about past storylines with the Slater clan?.... I always love talking about them.