Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sam Dingle - James Hooton

I have seen him in interviews before and always marvelled at his acting skills in playing simple Sam ... shame he never gets nominated for best actor...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-08-2015)

James Hooton has introduced his adorable baby daughter Ava-Rose.

The Emmerdale star and his fiancée Nancy Lucas welcomed their second daughter at 12.13am on January 29 at Leeds General Infirmary.

Hooton revealed he was going to become a father for the second time back in December.​ The couple already have a 9-year-old daughter, Lily.​

"I had my phone in my pocket because I knew she could go into labour at any time. I was sat in the green room and I had two more scenes to do when I got a text at about 2.30pm," he told OK! magazine.

"I rang her and she explained the situation and I said, 'It sounds like you're in labour!'"

The couple arrived at the hospital at 5.30pm and, fortunately for Lucas, the labour was a speedy process. Ava-Rose arrived just 13 minutes after her due date and "she was born after only three pushes," recalled Lucas.

"It was all rather quick. I actually probably could have pushed her out a bit quicker so she arrived on her due date," she joked.

The full story in this week's OK! magazine - out today (April 5).

By Ian Sandwell, Digital Spy

Read more and see baby pictures at:
    http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/em...hter-ava-rose/

Emmerdale: Sam Dingle to go on a date with Lydia
    Sam Dingle looks set to find love again in Emmerdale.
    The long-standing character has had a hard time with women and hasn't really had a serious relationship since his marriage to Alice Wilson, the mother of his son Samson.
    He shared a drunken kiss with Kerry Wyatt last Halloween and has had a few failed romances here and there.
    And it looks like he's set for another romantic storyline, this time with Emmerdale's craziest character.
    Sam will go on a date with Lydia Hart, the oddball who dated Paddy Kirk and Rishi Sharma in the past.
    She runs the bereavement group in the Village Hall which has introduced her to a number of regular characters.
    Lydia came to the vets with her parrot Steve and ended up going on a date with Paddy.
    Eric warned him that she was slightly out there and Paddy got bored as she spoke about Steve and suggested a trip to a lawnmower museum.
    Rhona, Paddy's ex-wife, stepped in to try and save Paddy, saying she was his wife, though that didn't put Lydia off.
    Chas, another of Paddy's exes, then said she was his mistress, causing Lydia to be outraged that he was already cheating on his apparent wife.
    Last month, Lydia met Rishi for a drink after meeting each other in the pub though Marlon and Eric warned him to run away.
    He didn't, though, saying that Lydia is as crazy as he is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (18-04-2017)

Not Lydia again! She is bonkers...

i think we have some dance moves in common

Emmerdale's Sam Dingle makes a thoughtful gesture as his family try to forget about their recent ordeal with Lachlan White.

The Dingles were recently targeted with a number of sinister incidents thanks to devious Donny Cairn, who was following instructions from his jailed son in return for cash.

Next week, Sam (James Hooton) is worried about Belle's state of mind and vows to raise her spirits by introducing a new member to the family.

Sam's partner Lydia isn't sure what he means, but all becomes clear when he unveils a lovely new piglet called Spamela Hamderson. Will this help to fill the void left behind by the sad loss of Gloria?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, January 15 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Spoiler pictures for next week have been released showing Sam with Lydia so he was not killed by the forklift

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (18-10-2022), lizann (18-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Spoiler pictures for next week have been released showing Sam with Lydia so he was not killed by the forklift
    Good to know. I like Sam

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-10-2022), Perdita (18-10-2022)

Thread Information