Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they attempt to make Ross the villain in this. I really think that Ross will eventually find out and come up with some evil revenge plan meaning we're all supposed to feel sorry for Debbie and root for her and Joe. Along with Robert, Aaron, Tracy and Moira, Debbie is one of Iain Mcleod's favourites. Personally I think the character went stale years back.
    Debbie gets away with too much, all the Dingles do

I think for Ross to get justice and Simon to be sent down, she needs to confess, maybe Ross's suicide attempt will guilt her into confessing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Debbie gets away with too much, all the Dingles do

I think for Ross to get justice and Simon to be sent down, she needs to confess, maybe Ross's suicide attempt will guilt her into confessing
    If she doesn't confess after that then she really is an evil scumbag. Ross is meant to be someone she cares for, yet she can look him in the eye after what's happened.

I'd have to admit that I am not a big fan of Debbie's. But in saying that, I think we need to get some perspective. So I'll play the Devils advocate. Why should Debbie confess? Debbie sent her little thug after Joe NOT Ross, it was all mistaken identity. But if Ross hadn't stolen Joe's car, it would have been Joe's face all scarred. And besides all that, I do think Charley Webb is a really good actress. And this is JMO, I am sure we are all entitled to that,

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I'd have to admit that I am not a big fan of Debbie's. But in saying that, I think we need to get some perspective. So I'll play the Devils advocate. Why should Debbie confess? Debbie sent her little thug after Joe NOT Ross, it was all mistaken identity. But if Ross hadn't stolen Joe's car, it would have been Joe's face all scarred. And besides all that, I do think Charley Webb is a really good actress. And this is JMO, I am sure we are all entitled to that,
    She also never said anything about an acid attack .. she wanted Joe scared not scarred .. but it will all come out so I am wondering how the writers will Ross cope with this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (29-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She also never said anything about an acid attack .. she wanted Joe scared not scarred .. but it will all come out so I am wondering how the writers will Ross cope with this
    I think her words were wipe that smile off his face

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (29-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    This is no excuse though, she keeps on getting thugs and her dad to do her dirty work. Just look at the time Debbie told Cain to deal with Ross on her wedding day, which almost led to him dying. Aslong as she's happy she doesn't care about other people. I know that there's plenty of characters who've done just as bad including Ross but atleast they bring something to the show other than constant misery, there's no personality in the woman at all yet bloke after bloke has fallen for her. It's not believable at all

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (31-03-2018), kiwigirl (29-03-2018), lizann (29-03-2018), tammyy2j (01-04-2018)

Debbie moves and sounds like a woodentop and desperately needs some form of nasal surgery

i thought she would have heard of ross suicide attempt by now and visited him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i thought she would have heard of ross suicide attempt by now and visited him
    She's too self absorbed to do that, she probably feels that she's already paid her dues with Joe's blackmail.

What age was Cain and Charity when Debbie was conceived?

Thread Information