Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I think its just to show that he's now over her, I think Ross will get a new pairing soon... probably Rebecca
    Until she returns

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Until she returns
    I hope Ross doesn't give her the time of day, although with James' death coming up, she may return to support him? I hope not but thats the way its going IMO.

Until she returns
    I hope Ross doesn't give her the time of day, although with James' death coming up, she may return to support him? I hope not but thats the way its going IMO.

I gotta say that Ross's reaction to hearing Debbie wasn't coming back was a weird one. I don't know if it was the direction they were going for but Ross certainly didn't seem to care much. Which is weird considering what Michael Parr said about sparks flying when she's back.

I gotta say that Ross's reaction to hearing Debbie wasn't coming back was a weird one. I don't know if it was the direction they were going for but Ross certainly didn't seem to care much. Which is weird considering what Michael Parr said about sparks flying when she's back.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    That could mean anything though, it could just simply be them having a run in or argument. The new producer seems like he pays attention to a lot of online stuff, social media etc...
    Ross and Debbie don't exactly have a lot of fans or people that ship them so he may just see it as a waste of time. Ross and Chrissie have hardly had any scenes together and they already seem to have a following on social media. I don't want to see Ross with any of them, Rebecca interests me though.

That could mean anything though, it could just simply be them having a run in or argument. The new producer seems like he pays attention to a lot of online stuff, social media etc...
    Ross and Debbie don't exactly have a lot of fans or people that ship them so he may just see it as a waste of time. Ross and Chrissie have hardly had any scenes together and they already seem to have a following on social media. I don't want to see Ross with any of them, Rebecca interests me though.

Well, they are obviously going to have some kind of confrontation, but wether they get back together or not is hard to predict. Ross will be distracted with the James and Emma drama.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 12-10-2016 at 15:12.

Do Chrissie and Ross have a big following

I think Ross could get blamed for James death even set up by Emma

Do Chrissie and Ross have a big following

I think Ross could get blamed for James death even set up by Emma
    Well its not massive, its mainly the "Robron" fans who ship them together, On Tumble for example, Ross/Chrissie have quite a few fans. I don't wanna see it happen though. I also thought the same about Ross being set up but according to the spoilers its massive stunt involving all 10 characters and only one will die so I cant see how Ross would get the blame anymore.

Thread Information