Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What exactly have the Dingles won? I find the Bartons suffocatingly arrogant these days, James knows what Emma did to Chas when he was seeing her yet none of that matters, his now ex wife locks somebody else in a cellar ... never mind, no harm done he wants to be with her and sticks up for her ...
    By sayign the dingles I mean Cain/Charity they always seem to scheme and get things there own way. No doubt when Charity gets out her and cain will try to get rid of Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What exactly have the Dingles won? I find the Bartons suffocatingly arrogant these days, James knows what Emma did to Chas when he was seeing her yet none of that matters, his now ex wife locks somebody else in a cellar ... never mind, no harm done he wants to be with her and sticks up for her ...
    it's what families do. It's ok when the Dingles protect each other but how dare others do the same. Dingles are no saints

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (25-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    it's what families do. It's ok when the Dingles protect each other but how dare others do the same. Dingles are no saints
    The Dingles deal with each other though with their Dingle Court ... seems the Bartons (James, Emma and sons) can get away with anything even brothers nearly killing each other ... the parents just accept it without hardly raising an eyebrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Tuareet (26-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Cain wont "eliminate Ross" Ross is too big of a character to kill of especially after bringing him back from the dead. Also Cain was ready to kill Robert himself in hospital so he cant take the moral high ground
    Hmm, I'm not so sure and really don't buy your calm theory and idea. Kate Oates is leaving in December 2015. Ross Barton is one of her own new characters brought in two years ago. I really do not think right now that Kate Oates is going to leave Emmerdale as Series Producer in a whimper but in a MASSIVE BIG BANG! I may be wrong on this, of course, but if there really isn't the MASSIVE BIG BANG around New Years Day or just after then I, for one, will be terribly disappointed.

I really think that Kate Oates has something REALLY ENORMOUS lined up for Emmerdale. Just which character(s) is(are) involved will be shown maybe in due course, I reckon. I really think that we're all maybe going to be blown away real soon. Just hold onto your pants if/when it happens, that's all!

Someone decided to decorate for Christmas really early this year
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 26-11-2015 at 14:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Hmm, I'm not so sure and really don't buy your calm theory and idea. Kate Oates is leaving in December 2015. Ross Barton is one of her own new characters brought in two years ago. I really do not think right now that Kate Oates is going to leave Emmerdale as Series Producer in a whimper but in a MASSIVE BIG BANG! I may be wrong on this, of course, but if there really isn't the MASSIVE BIG BANG around New Years Day or just after then I, for one, will be terribly disappointed.

I really think that Kate Oates has something REALLY ENORMOUS lined up for Emmerdale. Just which character(s) is(are) involved will be shown maybe in due course, I reckon. I really think that we're all maybe going to be blown away real soon. Just hold onto your pants if/when it happens, that's all!

Someone decided to decorate for Christmas really early this year
    What do you mean by "massive big bang"? You seem to be very convinced Ross will be gone soon?

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    What do you mean by "massive big bang"? You seem to be very convinced Ross will be gone soon?
    Well, I really think something BIG must happen. The biggest storylines around right now were mainly started off by Ross. Is Ross the big fall guy who is finally going to get his long overdue comeuppance? Time will tell!

Well, I really think something BIG must happen. The biggest storylines around right now were mainly started off by Ross. Is Ross the big fall guy who is finally going to get his long overdue comeuppance? Time will tell!
    Well, it's possible, definitely. But I think KO will want Ross to live on.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Well, it's possible, definitely. But I think KO will want Ross to live on.
    Aww, c'mon, you'll be telling me next that Father Christmas and his bestie Mother New Year aren't gonna come!

Aww, c'mon, you'll be telling me next that Father Christmas and his bestie Mother New Year aren't gonna come!
    Haha, you never know I suppose

Do you think Kate will try and take Michael Parr to Corrie with her, another Connor relative to show up

Thread Information