Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I hope ross doesn't leave. He's my favourite character and Michael parr is my favourite actor. As my name suggests.
    I reckon Ross is way too good for Debbie. Debbie has far too much troubled history, commitments and hang-ups for someone as free and single like Ross (she also isn't that good-looking when the Emmerdale make-up people have usually done their terrrible/no make-up job and also dressed her down). Debbie is just a completely dreadful girlfriend for anyone really. I also don't think that Ross will soon leave as an Emmerdale actor soon for other than short temporary reasons (personal holiday. etc).

© ITV
    Charley Webb as Debbie Dingle

Source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...ss-barton.html

Quote Originally Posted by j8888 View Post
    I agree, this really irritates me. They're all at fault in what's happened...I do feel that we see the real and softer side of Ross when he's around Debbie. It is very frustrating that Debbie wants to be with Ross but is choosing to listen to Cain and Pete and further to this is that Ross is leaving...again?! Just when he's come back after a fake death storyline, I really don't understand this...
    I really don't think he will go or if he does it will probably be a short break. Ross likes to run so at least they are consistent lol.

Pregnant Charley Webb claims Emmerdale's Debbie has 'closed the door' on Pete

CHARLEY WEBB has admitted that the only person that she believes could bring Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle back, would be brother-in-law Ross Barton (Michael Parr).

By Adam Miller and Jessica Earnshaw
    PUBLISHED: 22:40, Mon, Oct 5, 2015 | UPDATED: 22:55, Mon, Oct 5, 2015

The pregnant actress, who is set to leave the ITV soap later this year, said she felt as though her character had "closed the door" on husband Pete once and for all.

The 27-year-old's baby bump was impossible to miss as she arrived at the Inside Soap Awards 2015 in London tonight, where she admitted she'd quite like a "quiet" exit from The Dales.
    Related articles

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Charley, who has portrayed Debbie since 2002, confirmed she would return to Emmerdale but she didn't know when.

When asked how she would like to leave, the soap beauty said: "We’ve had quite a dramatic time so it would be quite nice to have a quiet time, and slip out the back door."

Questioned on whether she'd be exiting with her on-screen spouse, played by Anthony Quinlan, Charley continued: "I don’t know, I’m not sure. We need to have a meeting and talk about it properly."

Speaking about who could bring Debbie back, the expectant star said she felt it was unlikely to be Pete.

"I think Pete is kind of done now I think that’s like a closed door. If anyone brings her back it will be Ross," she added.

Charley turned heads in a thigh-skimming black dress at the star-studded bash, which saw Emmerdale scoop a staggering eight awards.

The beauty, who is expecting a second child with partner Matthew Wolfenden, collected the Best Affair gong on behalf of her and co-star Michael.

Among the drama's array of statuettes, the soap picked up the most prestigious one of the night: Best Soap.

Source:
    http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ap-Awards-2015

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-10-2015), maidmarian (06-10-2015), tammyy2j (06-10-2015)

is pete leaving

I wish Charley Webb & Matthew Wolfenden awaiting their new arrival, but I still say that Debbie would be better off with Pete, I really cant stand Ross, hes just like his mother Emma, and both of them need to be shot. After everything Ross has done. Pete still comes out smelling like roses. JMOP

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is pete leaving
    I haven't read anything about Pete leaving but Anthony Quinlan's existing Emmerdale contract (for 1 year) was announced on December 7th 2014 so he could still be in Emmerdale TV episodes shown until about January/February 2016 even without a renewed contract from December 2015.

Michael Parr hinted yesterday that Ross could leave when Charley Webb leaves for maternity (around December) and wouldn't say if he had a new contract. In view of his success at the IS Awards, I really can't imagine him leaving Emmerdale for now. We shouldn't take anything Michael Parr says too seriously anyway, as we know how he pretended to everyone about Ross being dead in August this year. Kates Oates said in her video interview that Pete and Ross have upcoming brotherly scenes with fights and more in a while, but this could be before Christmas.

Sources:
    Anthony Quinlan signs new Emmerdale contract news, 07/12/14
    http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/ant...e-contract.php

Michael Parr hints that his soap bad boy character Ross Barton might exit the show with former lover Debbie Dingle interview, 05/10/15
    http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...-Debbie-Dingle

"Autumn on Emmerdale" video with Kate Oates interview, 30/09/15
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/extras

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-10-2015), maidmarian (06-10-2015), Perdita (06-10-2015), tammyy2j (06-10-2015)

Emmerdale's Charley Webb has spoken about taking maternity leave from the show, saying that she wants a "quiet exit".

Webb is currently expecting her second child with Emmerdale co-star Matthew Wolfenden and is expected to leave the soap temporarily later this year.

Speaking to Reveal, Webb revealed that she "had no idea" how she is going to exit the soap.

"I just want something quiet," the actress added. "There's been so much drama around those characters recently, I'm sure there'll have to be something to get her out because her family's there and her business."

When asked what kind of exit she wants from the show, the actress replied: "Something not too dramatic. No dust, no water, but anything else I'm happy with."

She assured fans by saying: "Yes, I'll be back at some point. I'm not sure when yet but I'm going to have a little break."

I am sick of Ross and Pete fighting for Debbie, Pete needs to get on with his life as Debbie don't want him

Debbie Dingle will reunite with her on-off lover Ross Barton next week after he prepares to leave the village for good.

As Ross (Michael Parr) prepares to move on following the latest dangerous feud with his brother Pete, he is left with a tough decision to make when Debbie makes her feelings clear.

When Debbie (Charley Webb) returns from her holiday, she immediately heads over to see Ross where she reveals that she wants them to be together.

Despite Ross's insistence that he will just end up hurting her, Debbie refuses to change her mind and later asks him to move in with her permanently.

Although Ross agrees, the pair's decision naturally proves to be a controversial one as Andy, Pete and Cain are all left unimpressed by the latest development.

While Pete manages to keep his cool as he and Ross admit that they need to stop fighting each other, Cain is the most vocal about the situation as he warns Debbie not to expect him to be there when it all goes wrong.

However, it looks as if Debbie and Ross's new-found happiness could be ruined already when the police arrive and ask Ross about his recent explosive feud with Pete.

Debbie is worried over what he will say, but will Ross cover for Pete or drop him in it? And what will this mean for his relationship with Debbie?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-10-2015), Perdita (20-10-2015)

she changes about ross so many bloody times, sick of it

Thread Information