Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Sad if a favourite actor goes but I can appreciate that some want to do other stuff and not get labelled in a soap ... but soap life, as real life, goes on, and so will Emmerdale

is debbie going on maternity leave soon, i would have preferred her dying than ross as now pete is cameron no.2

some speculation on line debbie could be up the duffy by ross or pete

is debbie going on maternity leave soon, i would have preferred her dying than ross as now pete is cameron no.2

some speculation on line debbie could be up the duffy by ross or pete

CharlieĀ“s baby is due in December .. my guess is that she will go on maternity leave in November at the latest .. guess there is time for her to be pregnant by either of the brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sad if a favourite actor goes but I can appreciate that some want to do other stuff and not get labelled in a soap ... but soap life, as real life, goes on, and so will Emmerdale
    If Ross is dead, I still get the feeling of the way his exit(?) was done, that Emmerdale team-writers/producer-wanted to get rid off him for some reason. Maybe they didn't get on with the actor, maybe they felt he was getting too popular(even more than Cain)or they just wanted to kill off the character. I just don't understand that as Ross was good, popular character and as bit damaged soul, he was so interesting.
    IF that's the case that he's sadly and stupidly killed off, I do hope that they make Pete&Debbie the most miserable couple ever, and Pete could frame Debbie for his murder. Would serve her right actually.
    As for actor Mike Parr-I can fully understand that as a young actor you want to try new things and move on, but he hasn't said he had anything lined up which is strange, and why to get the character killed off instead of just disappearing for a while and leaving the door open for Ross to come back.

My absolute favourites are still Jimmy&Nico, but now there isn't even them. We all watch soaps for our favorite characters too and when/if they are gone, it's not enjoyable anymore.
    And there's no humor, no fun in Emmerdale anymore. Last week was very intense-except it ended up as a big flop with only few(wrong!)characters dead-so many more insignificant and boring characters could have been killed off, and more people should have died in a crash. Plus far too many people missing from the wedding.

Yes, some fun is needed back in Emmerdale instead of misery. But doesn't look that way when poor Bob ends up in prison too. Bob?? Bob with Viv used to be my favorites too and Bob should be serving people in that cafe with a smile on his face instead of that daft Brenda(who should have been killed off)-why to write him a miserable storyline like this..

All the Dingles survived as well..yeah right. I thought one child was meant to go and was nearly certain it would be Noah, but no sign of him at the wedding. Marlon should have gone, I'm so tired of seeing him, had enough of him with Donna storyline and right after. Aaron could have gone, Adam..they are all replacable. And yes, I do hope Debbie suffers.
    And if Ross is dead, Cain has to change back to bad boy(which I doubt as he's with Moira..would be more interesting with someone else, even with Charity)-but Cain is getting old too, and female viewers-who mainly are the ones watching soaps-need some good looking lads on their screens too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (10-08-2015)

Debbie Dingle will make a major decision about her on-off relationship with Ross Barton next week.

Upcoming scenes will see Debbie (Charley Webb) rekindle her romance with Ross, but her doubts regarding a long-term future with him will soon be reawakened.

As Debbie struggles to resist Ross's charms, the pair's romantic night in together is ruined when Sarah and Pete both interrupt them.

Furious to see them together, Pete warns Debbie against his brother. After comforting an upset Sarah, Debbie then postpones her plans with Ross, leaving him annoyed that Pete has come between them again.

Debbie's doubts are increased when her dad Cain tells her that she is on her own if she reunites with Ross, so she later reaches a decision.

As Debbie tells a disappointed Ross that she can't give him what he wants, their discussion is witnessed by Pete who feels triumphant watching his brother feel the pain of rejection.

Reeling in the wake of Debbie's decision, Ross is fuming to discover that Pete saw her rejecting him. However, the tables turn and Pete is forced to cover his anxiety as a murderous Ross explains that Debbie was the only thing stopping him from killing his brother.

With the words ringing in his ears, Pete regrets rubbing Ross's nose in it when he gets a text to meet him at the farm, and tells Moira what he thinks Ross is planning.

Later, Ross visits Debbie to say goodbye and she is forced to bury her regret as he explains that he may be gone for good. Will Debbie have another change of heart?

Emmerdale airs these scenes next week on ITV.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (15-09-2015), maidmarian (15-09-2015)

Ross wanting to meet Pete. How good would it be if he actually made an effort with Pete. Call a truce? I doubt he is going to do anything stupid. Probably won't happen I know lol. I'm getting a little fed up of Debbie going hot and cold all the time. She's a big girl and should be able to make her own decisions. Cain and Pete warning her off him but they don't exactly have a right to warn her from Ross when they aren't innocent angels either. Nobody has really seen the softer side to Ross and maybe if he was given a chance to prove himself they would be surprised. Say what you want he would have done anything for Donna (well he did) and have no don't he would do anything for Debbie. Sounds to me she is finishing with him to please others and not for what she wants
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 15-09-2015 at 10:49.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (15-09-2015)

[QUOTE=Dalesfan;830654 I'm getting a little fed up of Debbie going hot and cold all the time. She's a big girl and should be able to make her own decisions. Cain and Pete warning her off him but they don't exactly have a right to warn her from Ross when they aren't innocent angels either. Nobody has really seen the softer side to Ross and maybe if he was given a chance to prove himself they would be surprised. Say what you want he would have done anything for Donna (well he did) and have no don't he would do anything for Debbie. Sounds to me she is finishing with him to please others and not for what she wants[/QUOTE]

I agree, this really irritates me. They're all at fault in what's happened...I do feel that we see the real and softer side of Ross when he's around Debbie. It is very frustrating that Debbie wants to be with Ross but is choosing to listen to Cain and Pete and further to this is that Ross is leaving...again?! Just when he's come back after a fake death storyline, I really don't understand this...

[QUOTE=Dalesfan;830654 I'm getting a little fed up of Debbie going hot and cold all the time. She's a big girl and should be able to make her own decisions. Cain and Pete warning her off him but they don't exactly have a right to warn her from Ross when they aren't innocent angels either. Nobody has really seen the softer side to Ross and maybe if he was given a chance to prove himself they would be surprised. Say what you want he would have done anything for Donna (well he did) and have no don't he would do anything for Debbie. Sounds to me she is finishing with him to please others and not for what she wants[/QUOTE]

I agree, this really irritates me. They're all at fault in what's happened...I do feel that we see the real and softer side of Ross when he's around Debbie. It is very frustrating that Debbie wants to be with Ross but is choosing to listen to Cain and Pete and further to this is that Ross is leaving...again?! Just when he's come back after a fake death storyline, I really don't understand this...

I hope ross doesn't leave. He's my favourite character and Michael parr is my favourite actor. As my name suggests.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-09-2015)

Thread Information