are they -or perhaps a bluff!

I dont mind if Pete is-dont want Ross to
    be!

Not expecting Debbie to be part of "cull"
    are they -or perhaps a bluff!

I dont mind if Pete is-dont want Ross to
    be!

she should go for ross

Emmerdale bad boy Ross Barton will be left to consider his revenge next week after Debbie Dingle suddenly dumps him.

The secret lovers are preparing to make their getaway from the village when Debbie's father Cain arrives to drop a huge bombshell which will tear them apart.

Ross's troubles kick off when he gets hold of pictures showing Cain's recent kiss with Chrissie Sugden and sends them to Cain's wife Moira.

Ross is still determined to cause trouble for Cain and Moira
    © ITV
    Ross is still determined to cause trouble for Cain

Moira opens the envelope to find a picture of Cain and Charity
    © ITV
    Moira opens the envelope to find a picture of Cain

Moira is shocked by the damning evidence of her husband's betrayal, but it looks like Ross will face the bigger backlash once Moira and Cain figure out that he was responsible for exposing the secret.

Furious over what Ross has done, Cain confronts him and Debbie just as they are planning to run away together. He soon leaves Debbie stunned by warning her that Ross is the father of Charity's newborn son Moses.

Speaking of the drama ahead, Michael Parr - who plays Ross - commented: "Ross doesn't want to cause trouble for Cain and Moira, but he does it because Charity is blackmailing him. Moira's been very good to Ross so he doesn't really want to be doing this, but nothing really comes between Ross and what he wants!

"Once it backfires and Debbie finds out Ross's secret, she's just so disappointed in him and she feels like such a fool. She was going to give up her happy life with Pete to be with Ross, so she just feels like a mug.

"Debbie gave Ross every opportunity to tell the truth. Because he thought he was going to lose Debbie, he didn't take it. Debbie says that she wants nothing more to do with Ross and it breaks his heart."

With Debbie's affair now over, she decides to go full steam ahead with her plans to marry Pete - but could a vengeful Ross ruin the big day?

Weighing up the possibility, Parr laughed: "It's Ross - he might go to the wedding, but what is he going to do there? You'll have to stay tuned!

"Of course he'd want to cause trouble, but it's coming from a place of love. He's not doing it because he wants to ruin everybody's lives, he's doing it because he wants to be with Debbie."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (21-07-2015), tammyy2j (21-07-2015)

Dross always acts like a petulant child when he doesn`t get his own way. He`s such a swine.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

alan45 (09-08-2015), kiwigirl (29-07-2015), Perdita (21-07-2015)

In the aftermath of Emmerdale's disaster week, Debbie Dingle has a major decision to make.

Actress Charley Webb said that she can't imagine Debbie sticking by her new husband Pete, after he murdered his brother Ross when their affair is discovered.

"It will be a massive thing if and when she finds out what's happened," she revealed in an interview with The Sun.

"God knows how she and Pete are going to get past the affair but this is even bigger. If your partner comes home and tells you he's killed someone, I can't imagine many people standing by them.

"But i can't say I've got massive sympathy for Debbie."

She admitted she can't imagine the marriage surviving after what has happened: "Debbie's never been a very lucky character."

The 27-year-old actress is currently expecting her second child with co-star Matthew Wolfenden and teased she might make an appearance during her maternity leave.

"You never know," she continued. "But it might be nice for me to take a break from Debbie for a while. Then I can come back really refreshed for new things."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (09-08-2015), TaintedLove (09-08-2015), tammyy2j (09-08-2015)

I`m still not 100% convinced that Ross is dead.
    I`ll find out tomorrow or later this week to see if Pete goes back to the woods to cover Ross with a few more fern fronds and dead leaves. If Ross is still there, then its pretty clear he`s dead. But if he`s not - then we know he`ll be back. And just in time for Charley Webbs maternity leave, or when Pete is about to be sentenced for Ross`s murder - even though a body hasn`t been found.
    Silly Pete for vomiting so clode to his brothers body. It has his DNA all over it.

I have seen spoilers that mention that a body is found.. but not where ... I really think Ross is that body

Sadly I think that too.. �� But that is a massive mistake if that's the case..!

Sadly I think that too.. 😢 But that is a massive mistake if that's the case..!

Thread Information