Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I really like Charley Webb, she is an amazing actress. And yeah I was one of the haters of Debbie, but now I just feel sorry for her. I was hoping she'd get back with Andy and they make a go of it for their kids. I wonder whats in store for her love life?
    I can see her and Cameron getting together again, it would be good if he cheated on Chas with Debbie
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 18-06-2013 at 13:24.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (19-06-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 18-06-2013 at 13:24.

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has revealed that her character Debbie Dingle's feelings for ex-boyfriend Cameron Murray haven't changed.

Next week's episodes will see Cameron (Dominic Power) betray current girlfriend Chas (Lucy Pargeter) by sleeping with Debbie as he starts to think that she really was 'the one' for him after all.

© ITV
    Debbie and Cameron in Emmerdale

Webb told TV Times: "She loves him. Her feelings haven't changed and every time she sees him it's like a big smack in the face.

"It's interesting to play because I can see why she's behaving like this. It's good to keep the layers.

"Someone who's a full-on bitch is boring and that's not Debbie."

© ITV
    Cameron tries to deter Debbie from leaving

However, despite Cameron's change of heart, Webb isn't optimistic over Debbie's future.

She said: "There is no kind of gap in sight but I am sure there is light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.

"Viewers seem to be really enjoying Debbie's story and that is what counts."

Webb recently revealed that she felt lucky to be challenged with such dramatic storylines.

Charley Webb was outstanding in her performance tonight, taking on three very strong women Lisa (Jane Cox) , Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) and Charity (Emma Atkins) this is why I just love Emmerdale.

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has told Digital Spy that fans will see Debbie Dingle's softer side in the aftermath of Gennie Sharma's death.

Debbie will be left in turmoil over the next few days as she has to come to terms with her role in causing Gennie's terrifying car accident.

Debbie is currently unaware that Gennie (Sian Reese-Williams) actually survived the road crash and only lost her life as killer Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) suffocated her.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Webb explained: "[Debbie faces] massive guilt. I think everything's just coming on top of her, one thing after another. She is struggling with that and this will really hit her hard.

"Maybe it will make her a bit softer for a little bit - I don't know for how long. But the guilt is obviously pretty huge for her."

Debbie gets a shock when Nikhil comes and hands baby Molly to her.

© ITV
    Debbie with baby Molly and Nikhil

Our video also sees Webb offer her thoughts on Debbie's dark side and how she wants the troubled mum to progress in the long term.

Webb also gives us the gossip on Debbie and Cameron's attempts to cover up their involvement in the car accident, and why the pair have ended up back together.

debbie should tell all to charity and cain and not cover for cameron the scrum bag he cheated on her with chas and she still loves him

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has teased an autumn stunt planned as the climax of killer Cameron Murray's storyline.

The actress, who plays Debbie Dingle in the ITV soap, said that she is "terrified" about filming a special week of episodes featuring her character and Chas Spencer (Lucy Pargeter).

"We're both terrified. We keep joking about making it back to the village in one piece," Webb told the Daily Star Sunday.

"We pulled off such a huge thing last year with the live episodes that we couldn't let this October go by without something big happening. And this is big.

"There's going to be lots of emotion between Chas and Debbie. They're going to have to work together to survive."

Emmerdale producer Kate Oates explained that the scenes will be "exhausting" for the actresses as Cameron's (Dominic Power) true colours are revealed.

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has revealed that her character Debbie Dingle will fear for her life when she traps Cameron Murray into confessing to murder.

Since playing back the dictaphone which revealed that Cameron murdered Gennie Walker after her car accident, Debbie has been working with the police to try and get him to confess his crimes on camera.

However, the plan goes wrong when Cameron confesses but the police don't arrive in time to help Debbie, leading to a furious Cameron holding her hostage.

Webb said: "Debbie is scared and feels very much like she is putting herself in danger over this. But she has to do it as she feels utterly betrayed and knows he has to be caught for what he's done.

"She is not worried until Cameron does turn on her. Then she is seriously worried... she screams the word and says you can come and get him.

"She fears for her life - Cameron is a killer and she knows she is trapped."

Speaking about Debbie's feelings for Cameron at this stage, Webb said: "She still loves him. She is heartbroken, betrayed and angry and massively torn but still loves him despite all this. She also hates him but he is the love of her life.

"She knows he has to go to prison which makes it all even sadder. She is in a lot of shock but has to do the right thing."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Debbie has got better looking , and her L E G S .... Hope she stays

Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle faces her worst nightmare next week as she comes face-to-face with serial killer Cameron Murray again.

Having escaped from a prison van, Cameron (Dominic Power) is back in the village to convince Debbie to run away with him.

When Debbie refuses to cooperate, a terrifying chain of events unfolds as Cameron holds a number of the villagers hostage at The Woolpack...

Here, Charley Webb - who plays Debbie - previews her character's horror in the gripping week of episodes.

How does Debbie feel when she hears that Cameron has escaped from a prison van?
    "Debbie absolutely starts to panic. She thinks he is on his way back to the village. She pretends she isn't worried to others, but she clearly is."

Has Debbie warned Sarah that Cameron is back?
    "Debbie says to Sarah, 'If you see him, you run!' I think having to say that has broken her heart. She can't really explain to Sarah why she has to run, so it's not great. It is very difficult for Debbie to find herself in that position - having to warn Sarah about Cameron."

What does Debbie think Cameron's plan is?
    "Debbie is thinking the worst. She believes Cameron is on his way back for revenge!"

When Cameron was put in the police van, he did give a very revengeful stare. Was that meant for Debbie or Chas, or both?
    "It was directed at Chas. With Debbie, he is more regretful. The scenes filmed in the house were very emotional. Obviously everything he has done is horrendous and can't be condoned, but there were moments when you could see his sadness."

After everything, does Cameron still love Debbie?
    "Yes, he believes if he comes back he will be able to explain everything to her and they will be able to run away and be together."

© ITV
    Cameron's escape

When Sarah goes missing, does Debbie think it is Cameron who has taken her?
    "Debbie is absolutely panicked. She is really worried and with the police swarming, she's very concerned. Everyone else is saying it's not Cameron, but Debbie knows it's him. She's the only one that thinks Cameron is back in the village and responsible for taking Sarah."

Does she think Cameron will harm Sarah?
    "I think at the back of her mind maybe somewhere she would like to believe that he wouldn't put Sarah at risk, but at the moment she's thinking he's just trying to get to her - and by taking Sarah, that is his only way. So Debbie is worried."

In the end, Andy and Moira find Sarah safe and well, but she tells them about Cameron. When the news gets back to the pub, they bolt the door. Is Debbie terrified?
    "People in the pub are just panicking generally, then we realise the police aren't outside keeping watch. They are meant to be but they are not. We don't realise why they're not at that point. So Chas goes and bolts the door and of course Debbie freaks out going mental saying, 'I need to get Sarah'. That is her concern. She knows Sarah by then is at Andy's, but I think Andy is on his way to the pub and she realises he won't be able to get in."

How are Debbie and Chas with each other?
    "At this point Debbie and Chas are being a bit snipey with each other. I think they kind of come together, but they are not united."

What is her reaction when she sees Cameron has gained access to the pub and is standing there with a gun?
    "She just can't believe what she is seeing. She is in complete shock and so much is running through her mind. She doesn't necessarily notice the gun at first, it's just him, the sight of him, after everything they went through in the house. He absolutely terrifies her. She just doesn't recognise what he has become."

© ITV
    Cameron tells Chas and Zac he has come for Debbie.

Dominic has explained that Cameron's personality is swinging between a normal family guy and a crazy killer. Would you agree with this?
    "Yes I would, absolutely. I do think the fact he started killing people is an indication of this as I don't think Cameron set out to start killing people."

Tell us about the hostage situation. Does Debbie fear for her life?
    "I don't think she does at first. I think it's more that he is scaring her rather than fear of Cameron shooting her. I think for a lot of the hostage situation, she knows that he would not shoot her. I don't think she believes he will do that to her. She is just trying to get Cameron to listen to her, really. Debbie is more heartbroken and terrified of the situation and of course for everybody else's safety."

The pub's cellar is flooding in the story, and we know that you filmed some underwater scenes. Was it exciting?
    "It was amazing [filming the scenes] at Pinewood and everyone was really friendly. We worked in the most amazing underwater tank ever! It was a truly awesome experience and we met some lovely people. It was great seeing the set and how it changed during filming. They did a great job. We had to do a diving course in order to do this filming."

Have you ever dived before?
    "I have never dived before and probably never will again! I can't say it was the best thing I've ever done. It was okay but I'm in no hurry to rush off on a diving holiday. I think it would be better to do it properly with a mask but we were in water where we couldn't have a mask on, so it was very different. But we had the most amazing divers who really looked after us."

© ITV
    Cameron arrives in The Woolpack.

Did you enjoy your experience filming this?
    "Yes, as we had the most amazing director, Duncan Foster, who we all love - he's absolutely brilliant. We knew we were in good hands. I think Emmerdale is amazing at the moment. It's definitely down to our producer Kate Oates, who is just a genius in my opinion. She is coming at every angle with bigger and better things and amazing storylines. She is really working hard and it is great.

"Everybody is doing an amazing job. The whole crew has a new lease of life for the show. It is in such good shape. We all feel like we are working on something really good and we all want to make it even better. I think the cast are really strong at the moment and all the storylines are great - I am finding myself rushing home to watch it because I'm really enjoying it as a viewer.

"I need to get home to watch it every night to see what is going to happen. I have to watch it on ITV+1 because it's Buster's bedtime, but each night I want to see what is happening with other people's stuff and I'm finding myself wanting to watch our bits too, even though I know what's going to happen!"

Did you film in the night shoots with all the rain machines and the water effects?
    "I got absolutely drenched, it was ridiculous! Those rain machines are crazy, you can't even talk when they are on as the rain is beating down so hard. It is really hard to get your dialogue out but I'm sure it will look good on screen with the beating rain."

The Debbie/Cameron story has been massive. How has it been to film?
    "I think Dominic is an amazing actor and has done a lot of really strong stuff. He is a very instinctive actor and his choices are always good. He's very talented and he is clever too, particularly with how he has played this. It's been amazing - I can't wait for these scenes to be on screen so everyone can see it."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information