Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Dominic Power reveals to Soaplife that Cameron's days are numbered when he's caught out on a sneaky weekend away with Chas!

So, Cameron gets out of going to Paris with Debbie by convincing her to take Andy instead. How does he pull that off?!
    "By stressing it would be a good idea for them to spend time together as a family. He's made it look like he's being completely unselfish, but really he's being crafty. He's said he's going back to Jersey to see his kids but really he's taking Chas away to a hotel. It's such a dangerous thing for him to do."

Dangerous - and stupid. Cain takes a call from Cameron's son and realises Cameron's not in Jersey...
    "Cameron's alerted when his son calls his mobile and leaves a voicemail saying he tried to ring him in Emmerdale and Cain answered. Cameron tells Chas that Cain knows he's not in Jersey and they panic. He knows he can no longer pretend that it'll all be OK in the end."

What's Cameron more afraid of: Cain beating him up, or Debbie finding out he's cheating on her?
    "Debbie finding out is far worse for him. He thinks that he can handle Cain by pulling the wool over his eyes and telling him more lies. What's working in his favour is that everyone knows Cain's a bit of a stirrer anyway."

Does Cameron truly love Chas?
    "Yes he does - but I also think he's still in love with Debbie. It's pretty much a case of him loving two women at once. When he's at home with Debbie, he shuts off about the thing with Chas. Then when he's with Chas, he deceives himself that the Debbie life isn't happening."

Why doesn't Cameron just tell Debbie the truth?
    "I think Cameron would honestly like to be all-out truthful but Chas is insisting that Debbie's baby is born first and they don't give her extra stress while she's pregnant. Cameron can't see the point in waiting – it'll be bad at any stage and he wants to do it now. He'd like to just run away from all of this and marry Chas."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (06-06-2012)

Dominic Powers has spoken about his "awful" experience on EastEnders.

The Emmerdale star once played a motorbike courier delivering a letter to the Queen Vic in EastEnders.

"I'd grown up watching EastEnders and to suddenly be in the Queen Vic was terrifying," he told The Sun of his small part.

"It was the hottest day of the year and the building was absolutely sweltering. When I walked in dressed head to toe in motorbike leathers I was a bit of light relief.

"Everyone laughed at me. I was all fingers and thumbs and I wanted the ground to swallow me up."

Power added of his ordeal: "I had one line, 'Sign there mate', to Ross Kemp, who said to me, 'It's not as easy as it looks', as I fumbled to get the envelope out.

"I don't know why I deserved that. It was an awful experience."

Dominic Power is currently involved in one of Emmerdale's central storylines in the lead up to the village serial's 40th anniversary in October.

His character Cameron Murray is having an affair with Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter).

Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle embarks on a vengeful plan later this month as she vows to make sure that her aunt Chas is sent down for murder.

Things aren't looking good for Chas (Lucy Pargeter) as she faces trial over Carl King's death in upcoming episodes, but Debbie is determined to make things even worse by testifying as a witness for the prosecution.

Debbie is unable to forgive Chas for her affair with Cameron Murray and will do whatever it takes to ensure that the verdict is guilty, wanting Chas away from the village for good. But will Debbie get the result she's hoping for?

Here, Charley Webb - who plays Debbie - reveals more about what's ahead for her character in the next few weeks.

There's a brief moment of happiness for Debbie on the way next week as she brings Sarah home from hospital. How does it go?
    "Debbie is very excited about this. It's a massive moment for the whole family, because they've all been waiting for it for so long. They have a little party for her and it's really nice.

"The worries aren't over, though - Debbie still needs to make sure that Sarah doesn't get any infections and that she stays healthy. Sarah is not back to normal and she's not going to school, but she's in a much better position than she was before."

How does Debbie explain the Cameron situation to Sarah?
    "Sarah knows that Cameron and Debbie aren't together anymore, but she can't understand why she can't really see Cameron as much. She wants him to be there, as he's been a massive part of her life.

"I think that's really hard for Debbie, because deep down she wants him to be there too. She's still madly in love with Cameron, but can't have him. She finds it difficult to talk to Sarah about it, but she does in the end after psyching herself up to do it.

"The situation is still really raw for Debbie. She's very hurt and upset over Cameron's betrayal."

What are Debbie's feelings towards Chas at the moment?
    "Debbie is still really bitter when it comes to Chas. She's also still in complete shock, because Chas was her best friend, they're family and they were just a massive part of each other's lives. What Chas did was the ultimate betrayal."

What can you tell us about Debbie's plan to make sure that Chas is locked up for life?
    "Debbie has decided that she's going to go to court, stand on the witness box and basically tell them everything she possibly can to make Chas sound guilty!"

What is Debbie's motive for such a drastic plan? Is it just revenge?
    "It's massive revenge! But I think it's also the fact that Debbie still loves Chas so much despite everything that's happened. She may not like her, but she does love her because they're family. So it's almost like Debbie can't bring herself to see Chas every day.

"The hurt is so raw and she doesn't want to be reminded of the situation any further, so Debbie thinks it'd be much better for her if Chas stayed locked away and out of her life."

Cameron tries to get Debbie on Chas's side for the trial, doesn't he?
    "He does, and Debbie kind of goes along with it at first. She pretends that she's going to possibly help Chas by being a witness for her defence. But then right at the last second she says to Cameron, 'Are you joking? Do you really think I'd do anything to help you?'

"Cameron pleads with her and says, 'We really need your help', but then him saying 'we' makes things even worse because it's those two together."

How does Debbie feel when the day she has to give evidence arrives?
    "Debbie's totally ready for it. She puts on this complete mask about the whole thing. She puts on a dress, she puts on red lipstick and it's so out of character for her. It's almost like she's pretending to be someone else. She's absolutely determined.

"I do think Debbie is slightly on the edge of a breakdown. She's acting so neurotically with a lot of things."

Gennie is also at the trial, but she's going in support of Chas. How does Debbie feel about that?
    "She doesn't care. She absolutely does not care. Debbie isn't interested in who's going, why they're going, or what team they're on. All she cares about is ruining Chas's life."

How does it go for Debbie in the witness box?
    "It goes really well, up until a certain point where it starts to go a bit differently! I won't give too much away, but Debbie thinks she's saying all the right things and it's looking like it's going her way, but then it suddenly takes a turn…"

Does Debbie have to sit and hear Cameron give his evidence supporting Chas?
    "She does. You'll see that Debbie puts on a really brave face, but then she totally crumbles when she gets home. It's just destroyed her."

How would Debbie react if Chas was found not guilty?
    "She'd be determined to ruin her life in some other way! She'd be determined to get revenge. But at the moment, it's not in her mind, as she is 100% positive that Chas will get sent down…"
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle embarks on a vengeful plan later this month as she vows to make sure that her aunt Chas is sent down for murder.

Things aren't looking good for Chas (Lucy Pargeter) as she faces trial over Carl King's death in upcoming episodes, but Debbie is determined to make things even worse by testifying as a witness for the prosecution.

Debbie is unable to forgive Chas for her affair with Cameron Murray and will do whatever it takes to ensure that the verdict is guilty, wanting Chas away from the village for good. But will Debbie get the result she's hoping for?

Here, Charley Webb - who plays Debbie - reveals more about what's ahead for her character in the next few weeks.

There's a brief moment of happiness for Debbie on the way next week as she brings Sarah home from hospital. How does it go?
    "Debbie is very excited about this. It's a massive moment for the whole family, because they've all been waiting for it for so long. They have a little party for her and it's really nice.

"The worries aren't over, though - Debbie still needs to make sure that Sarah doesn't get any infections and that she stays healthy. Sarah is not back to normal and she's not going to school, but she's in a much better position than she was before."

How does Debbie explain the Cameron situation to Sarah?
    "Sarah knows that Cameron and Debbie aren't together anymore, but she can't understand why she can't really see Cameron as much. She wants him to be there, as he's been a massive part of her life.

"I think that's really hard for Debbie, because deep down she wants him to be there too. She's still madly in love with Cameron, but can't have him. She finds it difficult to talk to Sarah about it, but she does in the end after psyching herself up to do it.

"The situation is still really raw for Debbie. She's very hurt and upset over Cameron's betrayal."

What are Debbie's feelings towards Chas at the moment?
    "Debbie is still really bitter when it comes to Chas. She's also still in complete shock, because Chas was her best friend, they're family and they were just a massive part of each other's lives. What Chas did was the ultimate betrayal."

What can you tell us about Debbie's plan to make sure that Chas is locked up for life?
    "Debbie has decided that she's going to go to court, stand on the witness box and basically tell them everything she possibly can to make Chas sound guilty!"

What is Debbie's motive for such a drastic plan? Is it just revenge?
    "It's massive revenge! But I think it's also the fact that Debbie still loves Chas so much despite everything that's happened. She may not like her, but she does love her because they're family. So it's almost like Debbie can't bring herself to see Chas every day.

"The hurt is so raw and she doesn't want to be reminded of the situation any further, so Debbie thinks it'd be much better for her if Chas stayed locked away and out of her life."

Cameron tries to get Debbie on Chas's side for the trial, doesn't he?
    "He does, and Debbie kind of goes along with it at first. She pretends that she's going to possibly help Chas by being a witness for her defence. But then right at the last second she says to Cameron, 'Are you joking? Do you really think I'd do anything to help you?'

"Cameron pleads with her and says, 'We really need your help', but then him saying 'we' makes things even worse because it's those two together."

How does Debbie feel when the day she has to give evidence arrives?
    "Debbie's totally ready for it. She puts on this complete mask about the whole thing. She puts on a dress, she puts on red lipstick and it's so out of character for her. It's almost like she's pretending to be someone else. She's absolutely determined.

"I do think Debbie is slightly on the edge of a breakdown. She's acting so neurotically with a lot of things."

Gennie is also at the trial, but she's going in support of Chas. How does Debbie feel about that?
    "She doesn't care. She absolutely does not care. Debbie isn't interested in who's going, why they're going, or what team they're on. All she cares about is ruining Chas's life."

How does it go for Debbie in the witness box?
    "It goes really well, up until a certain point where it starts to go a bit differently! I won't give too much away, but Debbie thinks she's saying all the right things and it's looking like it's going her way, but then it suddenly takes a turn…"

Does Debbie have to sit and hear Cameron give his evidence supporting Chas?
    "She does. You'll see that Debbie puts on a really brave face, but then she totally crumbles when she gets home. It's just destroyed her."

How would Debbie react if Chas was found not guilty?
    "She'd be determined to ruin her life in some other way! She'd be determined to get revenge. But at the moment, it's not in her mind, as she is 100% positive that Chas will get sent down…"

Emmerdale character Debbie Dingle will reportedly attempt to con people out of their money in an upcoming plot.

Following recent heartache at the hands of cheating boyfriend Cameron Murray (Dominic Power), Dingle - played by Charley Webb - will use her family's history of con schemes to earn some quick money.

She soon hatches a get-rich-quick scheme in a similar vein to her parents Cain and Charity, in order to provide a better future for daughter Sarah and newborn son Jack.

"Debbie's on a mission and she's taking no prisoners!" an Emmerdale insider told Inside Soap.

"Heartbroken she might be, but she has no intention of sitting about moping. Debbie will be putting her Dingle skills to maximum use as she prepares to set her plan in motion," the source added.

"Her initial target is Dom, but once it becomes clear Debbie will stop at nothing in order to get her way, Cain and Charity start to wonder whether their daughter might be out of control."

Emmerdale character Debbie Dingle will reportedly attempt to con people out of their money in an upcoming plot.

Following recent heartache at the hands of cheating boyfriend Cameron Murray (Dominic Power), Dingle - played by Charley Webb - will use her family's history of con schemes to earn some quick money.

She soon hatches a get-rich-quick scheme in a similar vein to her parents Cain and Charity, in order to provide a better future for daughter Sarah and newborn son Jack.

"Debbie's on a mission and she's taking no prisoners!" an Emmerdale insider told Inside Soap.

"Heartbroken she might be, but she has no intention of sitting about moping. Debbie will be putting her Dingle skills to maximum use as she prepares to set her plan in motion," the source added.

"Her initial target is Dom, but once it becomes clear Debbie will stop at nothing in order to get her way, Cain and Charity start to wonder whether their daughter might be out of control."

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

debbie is becoming more like cain and charity at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

debbie is becoming more like cain and charity at the moment

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has revealed that her character Debbie Dingle changes "almost overnight" as she embraces her bad girl side.

As revealed in reports over Christmas, Debbie hatches a get-rich-quick scheme in an upcoming storyline, targeting village newcomer Dominic Andrews (Wil Johnson) with her plan.

Debbie even changes her appearance as she indulges in the risky behaviour, wearing new clothes and sporting a darker hair colour.

Webb told All About Soap: "She becomes very business-minded, almost overnight. She suddenly goes through this massive change, to her looks and her hair.

"It's all about earning money for the kids. She's determined that no-one will ever be able to screw her over again."

Debbie's antics come as she continues to struggle with being betrayed by her ex-partner Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) and aunt Chas (Lucy Pargeter).

Webb continued: "She's watched her mum and dad do what they want and get what they want for years. Now she's saying, 'That's it - I'm like you'.

"Even Charity's shocked, but Debbie's got a one-track mind at the moment. She just wants to become a mini-Cain. The Cameron thing has left her completely broken, and this is the only way she can get through it. She's putting on a mask and pretending everything's okay."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2pFhGL65G

i think she needs to go to the funny farm who on earth would want to be like cain

Thread Information