Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

if she does keep it how will andy, cain, zac and lisa get used to it and dont think that she got knocked over by jimmy. it to harsh. debbie is doing the same what i did hid bump by wearing baggy clothes

Quote Originally Posted by sarahparr
    if she does keep it how will andy, cain, zac and lisa get used to it and dont think that she got knocked over by jimmy. it to harsh. debbie is doing the same what i did hid bump by wearing baggy clothes
    what do u mean hid bump she does not even look like is is going to have a baby yet why doint she just tell thats what i did

i really hope she keeps the baby. i think she would be a great mum. she is brilliant with little Noah and Belle and it would be great to have a teenage mum on the soap

I think the storyline has got along way to go. It is going really well as it is a difficult issue to tackle. WEll done to all the emmerdale cast and crew. I guess we will have to wait and see to find out what happens. It should be good though. Luv K xxx

She would make a great mother, but i still think she is too young to be tied down with a baby.

I think Debbie should sell the baby on Ebay then she can run away to join her mother.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_eyes83
    what do u mean hid bump she does not even look like is is going to have a baby yet why doint she just tell thats what i did
    she does have a bump, she was looking in the mirror when she had her school shirt on then covered it up by putting her coat on

she doesn't loose the baby later on does she? i hope not that will be a real shame, debbie is probably gonna make a great mother
    Last edited by Tanya; 03-03-2005 at 10:01. Reason: spelling mistake

But it wouldn't have been very believable if Charity found out and still left. She would never have left Debbie to deal with it on her own.

Thread Information