Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

good i like debbie, especially when cain and charity are there also
    Maisie Mouse

Debbie Dingle

Charley Returns to Emmerdale in September

Which means Debbie will be back on our screens at the beginning of October.

In a recent interview with the producer of Emmerdale, some hints about Debbie's return from Jersey and her upcoming storylines have been revealed...

Debbie will be involved in a new storyline which has been described as "uncharted territory".

Other details about her return are said to include Sarah's dad Andy, and will "revisit the history of their relationship in a way that few will see coming".

It looks like Charley's return to Emmerdale will be rather exciting, and hopefully more details will emerge in the coming months.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (23-09-2010), tammyy2j (23-09-2010)

I'd like to see Debbie with Ryan

Emmerdale star Emma Atkins has revealed that her screen daughter Debbie Dingle will be a changed girl when she returns to the village later this year.

The actress, who plays Charity Tate on the ITV1 show, told Holy Soap that there will be a hint of "mystery" surrounding the character in her comeback scenes.

In March, viewers saw Debbie leave the village for a new life in Jersey after the constant rows between her parents became too much to handle. However, her portrayer Charley Webb recently returned to the role following a period of maternity leave.

Speaking of Debbie's reappearance, Atkins explained: "She's a lot more sophisticated when she returns, a lot more subtle. I think Charity and Cain are a bit surprised, thinking 'Who's this new girl that's walked in the door? Why have you come back? What are you here for?' There's a bit of mystery and intrigue there."

Asked what could be behind the mystery, she replied: "I have absolutely no idea what it is, but I can sense it from the way she's playing it. I think we're in for a good year."

Webb welcomed the arrival of her first child Buster in April. Buster's father is the actress's boyfriend and co-star Matthew Wolfenden (David Metcalfe).

Former The Bill actor Dominic Power has joined the cast of Emmerdale.

The actor, who played PC Leon Taylor in the police drama, will take on the role of striking stranger Cameron Murray, who arrives in the village to see Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb).

Sparks will fly between the pair as it is clear that the two have a shared history from Debbie's recent time in Jersey. However, she is unhappy to see her ex arrive in village, revealing complications about their past.

"Cameron is a strong, sharp-tongued and defiant character," Power said of the role. "He is essentially a good guy but has a darker, edgier side to him. I can't wait to start filming in the New Year and the cast have already been really welcoming."

Executive producer Steve November added: "We are delighted to welcome Dominic to the cast. 2011 is going to be a dramatic year for Debbie Dingle and Cameron will be integral to her story."

Power will make his on-screen debut as Cameron in March 2011.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-01-2011)

That's two from the bill joining Emmerdale. We'd better be careful we could end up with Kiddie-cop and Gabriel Kent in the villiage before Easter.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Hollie View Post
    That's two from the bill joining Emmerdale. We'd better be careful we could end up with Kiddie-cop and Gabriel Kent in the villiage before Easter.
    Who is the second?

Sorry I've got confused one is joining Corrie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig chridheil huibh View Post
    Former The Bill actor Dominic Power has joined the cast of Emmerdale.

The actor, who played PC Leon Taylor in the police drama, will take on the role of striking stranger Cameron Murray, who arrives in the village to see Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb).

Sparks will fly between the pair as it is clear that the two have a shared history from Debbie's recent time in Jersey. However, she is unhappy to see her ex arrive in village, revealing complications about their past.

"Cameron is a strong, sharp-tongued and defiant character," Power said of the role. "He is essentially a good guy but has a darker, edgier side to him. I can't wait to start filming in the New Year and the cast have already been really welcoming."

Executive producer Steve November added: "We are delighted to welcome Dominic to the cast. 2011 is going to be a dramatic year for Debbie Dingle and Cameron will be integral to her story."

Power will make his on-screen debut as Cameron in March 2011.
    He must be fella calling her

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has hinted that her character Debbie Dingle may not experience plain sailing as she reignites her romance with Cameron Murray.

Debbie has appeared reluctant to reunite with Cameron following his arrival in the village earlier this month, but this is due to change in the coming days as she finally agrees to give him a chance. The pair were previously an item when Debbie was living in Jersey.

Dominic Power - who plays the newcomer - recently insisted that Debbie will be able to trust Cameron following their reunion. However, in an interview with We Love Telly, Webb suggested that there could still be tough times ahead.

Asked how their relationship will progress, Webb replied: "Cameron is a nice guy, but he has got a darker side to him which could make things quite dramatic."

Of Cain's reaction to his daughter's choice of partner, the actress added: "He's not pleased! But he's very protective over her."

Emmerdale's executive producer Steve November recently tipped Debbie for a "huge" storyline in an interview with DS.

Thread Information