Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

I hope Debbie realises she does want Sarah back and soon. Does the look that Paul had on his face the other night mean he knows where Emily has taken Sarah or guilty because he encouraged Emily to mother Sarah?

im really didliking debbie at the moment she doesnt even care what happens to her own baby!

Star's sister sick

Charley Webb admits she is not happy when fans treat her soap star brother as a sex symbol.

Jamie Lomas, 27, plays hot hunk Warren Fox in Hollyoaks, but she can’t understand why he’s got so many admirers.

Charley, 20, who plays Debbie Dingle, said: “It makes me feel a bit sick to hear his female fans talk about him that way.

“I’m used to it as he’s always been good-looking. But it’s all got quite a lot bigger now.”

Charley added that Jamie is “ridiculously protective" about her.

could it be because no one considers her in that way
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

lol, it probably is Chris! It won't stop me saying how gorgous he is!

She is quite good looking herself though, I am sure she is not short of admirers

I cant her character or her.

He is HOT

She dating her co-star Emmerdale actor Matthew Wolfenden aka David Pollard Jnr

Emmerdale heartthrob Matthew Wolfenden has been spending nights with a sexy young co-star behind his long-term girlfriend's back, The People can reveal.

Matt, 27, has been getting cosy with brunette beauty Charley Webb, 20, while his devoted lover Joanne Cavanagh is away working.

Only two weeks ago the actor - who plays lady killer David Metcalfe in the ITV soap - boasted in The People how close he was to dancer Joanne, 35, and even hinted at marriage.

But according to pals, Matt and Charley - Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle - have been having a secret relationship for SIX MONTHS.

The pair spent a night together at Charley's flat in Leeds last week while Joanne was in Liverpool starring in the tribute musical Sinatra.

Joanne, who has been with Matt for nearly six years and shares an apartment with him in Leeds, will be devastated.

She had been warned by friends before about Matt's eye for the ladies but refused to believe the rumours.

A source said: "Matt is a real womaniser. He always has been. The only thing he loves more thanwomen is himself.

"There have been gossiping and rumours on set about his relationship with Charley for months. He thought he could get away with it. He is so flash, he thinks he is untouchable.

"Joanne is a lovely girl and she does not deserve to be treated like this. Emmerdale viewers should know what a love rat he is."

Joanne is in the middle of a UK tour with Sinatra - which plays six nights a week - and has rarely been home to Leeds in recent months. While she was in rehearsals in Liverpool on Thursday afternoon, Matt was on the Emmerdale set in Leeds openly flirting with a mystery blonde.

The pair went for a drink in a wine bar, joined by Matt's co-star Jamie Baxter who plays Jake Doland.

Later that evening, Matt jumped in his black Vauxhall and drove alone to Charley's flat in the Leeds suburb of Rodley.

He parked outside and jumped in Charley's Mini with her before they shot off to pick up their co-star Nicola Wheeler - who plays fiery blonde Nicola De Souza.

The trio drove to an Indian restaurant in nearby Horsforth where they stayed until 11pm.

As they left, Matt and Charley were careful to walk several feet apart so it looked like they were not together.

They dropped Nicola back home before both going back to Charley's flat. The giggling couple emerged at 10am on Friday, smiling and chatting before getting in their own cars and going their separate ways.

A source said: "They are very devious about it.

"That's why they haven't been caught before. Matt has got Charley wrapped round his little finger and she hangs on his every word.

"He has been sneaking about behind Joanne's back for months. Joanne is better off without him."

Just two weeks ago the David Beckham-lookalike who was nominated as sexiest male in the recent Soap Awards joked to The People that "old bird" Joanne was lucky to have him.

He said: "I'm up for sexiest male so she's doing all right for an old bird! Only joking. She's just great.

"I'm 27 and she's 35. She's kept me really grounded and finds the whole 'sexiest male' thing funny.

"If I ever tried to get bigheaded she would give me a good old slap."

And Matt, who met Joanne when they appeared in London'sWest End together six years ago, even hinted he could marry her.

When asked if wedding bells were on the horizon he said: "Not yet. We're just too busy. But you never know. We'll see."

But Matt, a former Olympic gymnast born in Halifax, West Yorks, did confess he took up acting to meet girls.

Talking about his role in Emmerdale the actor, who joined the soap 18 months ago as Eric Pollard's illegitimate son, said: "It's the best job I've ever had."

Charley, a drinking buddy of Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, joined Emmerdale aged just 14 in 2002 and haswon Best Newcomer and Best Young Actor at the Inside Soap Awards.

A source said: "Charley is a lovely girl. She joined the soap at a young age and always been the baby on set.

"But in the past couple of years she has really grown up to be a stunning young woman.

"Unfortunately, she has caught the eye of a number of wannabe lotharios andWolfenden is top of the list.

"Charley was warned off but she is still young and bound to make mistakes, like we all do.

"She'll soon realise that she shouldn't be getting mixed up with romeos like Matt."

Last nightwhen The People put the allegations in full to Matt and Charley through an Emmerdale spokeswoman, they both declined to comment.

A stagehand at the Sinatra show where Joanne is starring said: "She's not in the mood to speak at the moment

I never knew Charley and Warren were sister and brother.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Emmerdale star pregnant

Spoiler:
    Emmerdale stars Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden are expecting their first child together, it has been announced.

Charley, 21, who has played Debbie Dingle in the ITV1 soap for nearly seven years, will give birth in the spring.

The couple, who have been dating for several years, are said to be "delighted" about the pregnancy.

Charley is at the centre of a storyline which will see the return of Debbie's mother Charity Tate (Emma Atkins).

No decision has yet been made as to whether the pregnancy will be written into her storylines.

Matthew has played David Metcalfe in the soap for nearly three years.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/lates...5875-21681976/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (18-09-2009), lizann (19-09-2009), tammyy2j (18-09-2009)

I hope they write it in, could make it interesting considering who her latest love interest is
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information