Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

oh my god! can't believe debbie would actually do that, true she'd get a better life with emily but it's like she has no love for her own daughter at all!

Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    I cant believe it! wen i found out i was shocked, Emily must return with her though, i mean i havent heard that she's leaving for good so she must return?
    i know i keep thinking that

Personally I think it's disgusting how Debbie takes baby Sarah for granted and foists her off onto Emily at every available oppurtunity when in the last year alone there must have been at least 2 people who wanted babies and who would have loved and cared for a baby.

But seriously, "Debbeh" does not deserve Sarah. She is just so unbelievably selfish.

Ye but we have to remember Debbie is only a kid at the end of the day, she probably doesn't even know what she wants herself. I reckon the post natal depression point could be true. Who knows anything at 15?

Good maybe Emily can take annoying Debbie aswell.

Doesn't Andy, Jack, Cain, Lisa or Zak get any say in it? You can't just walk off with a baby can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jemma
    Doesn't Andy, Jack, Cain, Lisa or Zak get any say in it? You can't just walk off with a baby can you?
    yer i know but afterall debbie is sarahs mother

Quote Originally Posted by Red08
    Ye but we have to remember Debbie is only a kid at the end of the day, she probably doesn't even know what she wants herself. I reckon the post natal depression point could be true. Who knows anything at 15?
    Oi! Lol I am 14 and I could take far better care of a baby than Debbie!

Quote Originally Posted by ~charlie-lou~
    Personally I think it's disgusting how Debbie takes baby Sarah for granted and foists her off onto Emily at every available oppurtunity when in the last year alone there must have been at least 2 people who wanted babies and who would have loved and cared for a baby.

But seriously, "Debbeh" does not deserve Sarah. She is just so unbelievably selfish.
    I read in Soaplife that Debbie gives Sarah to Emily perminantely.

Quote Originally Posted by Red08
    She's 16. Hasn't made a difference to her though, she just carries on behaving like a spoilt child who never thinks of the concequences of her actions...

Thread Information