Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    it said that Debbie GIVES Sarah to emily.. maybe she know where emily is going and wants sarah to have a good life as she can't cope/????
    well im just completly shocked

theres little festive cheer at wishing well cottage this fortnight as the junior dingles provide a christmas to rember for the dales most troublesome clan.
    first to scandalise the family is debbie having become reliant on emily to look after baby sarah shes horrified to discover cain has threatend emily with dire consequences if she doesnt move out. emily packs her belongings and heads for the bus stop where debbie tracks her down and makes a shocking suggestion. if emily is intent on leaving the village she could take sarah with her. emily initially refuses but later turns up at the christening and makes it clear to debbie that shes come for sarah. after the service the young mom takes the babt home to say an emotional last fairwell before ending her over to emily. when the dingles find out whats happend all hell breaks loose and debbie ends up fleeing to the vicarage for sanctuary leaving zack and lisa to contemplate their failure as parents.

so I am right.. it is Debbie's decision.. I knew emily just won't take her
    Super Mod

wow i can't believe Debbie would do that.

i could she does love sarah but when your that young your probably really confused.

how can you give your baby away is beyond me,although she would bre much better off with emily at least then shed get the love and attention she deserves

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    i could she does love sarah but when your that young your probably really confused.
    yer now that i have read that i can belive it myself i mean debbie has had a really hard time i mean i cant personally understan why but we all would react to differnt things in different ways even if we said we wouldnt do that sometimes you just do

I cant believe it! wen i found out i was shocked, Emily must return with her though, i mean i havent heard that she's leaving for good so she must return?

wow i'm shocked about that

Does anybody else think Debbie has post natel depression. It might explain her actions.

Emily agreeing to take Sarah is out of order even if Debbie does ask her to. Because when Debbie wanted to leave the village with Sarah, Emily did everything she could to stop her.

Thread Information