Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Yes there has, I can't remember what she was called but she got pregnant by her sisters boyfriend.

And someone else said that everyone finds out about her Pregnancy when the doctor lets slip that mother and baby are fine after the accident.

teenage pregnacy

yeh ther has her name was emma carnes i think she dumped her baby and linda glover found the baby but it come out the baby was emmas she ended up geting her baby adtoped low

Yeh i agree i think she will make a really good mum. She is such a great actress don't you think. Luv K xxx

I really hope nothing happens to the baby, and Debbies pregnancy continues.

I think it will be a really good storyline to see how she and the Dingles cope with it all. I really want to see Cain's reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by lucchia
    I really hope nothing happens to the baby, and Debbies pregnancy continues.

I think it will be a really good storyline to see how she and the Dingles cope with it all. I really want to see Cain's reaction!
    are you sure you want to see cains reaction? he will probably tell her to get rid of it knowing him, either that or he will just hit her for getting pregnant in the first place and/or hit andy for getting her pregnant, whom, may i add, is still in the dark, as is everyone else, about the pregnancy
    #1 Eastender

Yeah but it's entertainment isn't it! Plus, if it doesn't happen for a while, she'll be too far gone to abort the baby.

Yeh i agree it really is entertaining. I think she is really worried as in the other episode she was looking at herself in the mirror and she is strting to show. I wonder if it will be like the hollyoaks storyline and she will wear baggy clothes to stop it showing. I think if i were her i would be scared at what cain would do. Luv K xxx

I think it's a real shame that Charity isn't going to be around when Debbie's secret comes out. I find it highly unbelievable that they would let Charity go without discovering it.

Yeah...Charity would of been so good with her. It would have been her one chance to shine as a good person. I hated Debbie at first, but now I'm warming to her.

Red face you never know!!

yeah never know what could happen there could be a twist in the tale charity could come back one last time i feel sorry for debbie as she has a tough family and they didnt want her to make the same mistake as charity im looking forward to seeing how the react to it

Thread Information