Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

yeah they were meant for each other since day 1

yay they are gettin back toheher and debbie gives birth tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! so dont forget to watch

I can't wait

Poor Debbie.

it is a really good storyline for a brilliant young Actress

i totaly agree in fact she should get an award next time at the sopa awards actually i think they should have a new award for best young acter/actress or is their already one ??

Problem is Andy isn't getting back together with her because he loves her, but just for the baby and that is never going to work. Besides anything else, Debbie is still a child and has shown to not be as grown up as she thinks she is with the whole pregnancy storyline and I think Emmerdale will show her struggling and Andy only there to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    i totaly agree in fact she should get an award next time at the sopa awards actually i think they should have a new award for best young acter/actress or is their already one ??
    I think there is already one because chesney (corrie) wins all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    i'm glad that Andy and Debbie get back together
    Me too! but I'm not sure how long it's going to last.

I read in Inside Soap that he gets back with Debbie because of Sarah, he doesn't love Debbie at all. I think he has quite deep feelings for Libby, they've been together a while now haven't they?! I hadn't watched it for months, since just a couple of weeks ago, but I do get the impression that Andy is just trying to make the best of a bad situation, with Debbie. I understand he's very upset when he feels he has to break up with Libby. Although I don't understand why Andy cares for Libby so much, she seems quite up herself. She doesn't seem to fit in at all. I would of thought Debbie was more his type.

Did Andy ever love Debbie?! I can't quite remember how serious they were. I think he was quite upset when they broke up. Didn't he want to make a go of things, and Debbie stopped it because of Cain? How long after they broke up did Andy start seeing Libby. The way people are acting it's as if Andy went of Libby just after he slept with Debbie, but I don't think this is true. Can somebody tell me exactly what happened?!

I'm really enjoying Emmerdale at the moment. I think it's producing the best episodes.
    Last edited by littlemo; 09-06-2005 at 20:21.

Thread Information