Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

i think her and andy make a great couple too. If you love someone then age doesnt matter.

i cant wait for the baby to be born as i think they will make super parents

I am 25 weeks pregnant and getting "Braxton Hicks" these are contractions which prepare the womb for birth, im guessing debbie is about the same stage as me as she is feeling baby move (or a little less) So this could be talking about Braxton Hicks Contractions which are not to early and does not mean she is loosing the baby, perfectly normal.

I've seen on Charley Webb' website that twins have been picked to play her baby. I liked Andy and Debbie together and I miss seeing them on screen together.

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    4 years isnt that bad...
    no its not if he was 24 and she was 20 but when shes 14 its sick and wrong and called taking advantage

crikey i cant believe so many people agree with this relationship its classed as rape or doesnt anyone realize that and everyone seems to be glad that shes having a baby shes only 15 and very easily manipulated

I think its hard for people to remember her age as she comes across as a much more mature lady for her age. I think Debbie will make an excellent mum although its a huge shame she hasnt been able to share her news with anyone and get peoper advice because of how people would react. The relationship between her and Andy was wrong as she is under age and we shouldnt be encouraging these things but under the circumstances, debbie is to late to abort and i know shed never adopt and i think andy would make a great dad - i think they should be able to be a couple despiite their age as this would be better for the baby. That is of course if they love each other and want to be together. I just think that the baby is priority now and now that its done people should swallow their feelings and let them try at being parents if thats what they want. I actually think they would make better parents than a lot of grown adults out there.
    Last edited by tylersmum23; 14-05-2005 at 10:55.

it shouild be good when its all out in the open.

debbie rings an helpline wat she read in a tennager magazine
    and cant know 1 see that she has gone fat

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by soapaddict
    i think her and andy make a great couple too. If you love someone then age doesnt matter.

i cant wait for the baby to be born as i think they will make super parents
    they can't be together, its illegal and andy only really has eyes for katie
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 15-05-2005 at 11:37.

so how far is debbie supoosed 2 be? i know lodsa people have asked this but that was a while ago but when do the dingles find out? its very clever how she hides it, its everytime chas comes into the room she covers it up more has anyone else noticed that?

Thread Information