Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    That's true but it was more convincing than the affair with Ross. I believe that Ross only went after her because she was with Pete.
    i never bought into pete and debbie's relationship, it seemed rushed together, she had a connection with ross from the start even before donna and while sometimes they were written poorly as a couple, they chemistry seemed real

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i never bought into pete and debbie's relationship, it seemed rushed together, she had a connection with ross from the start even before donna and while sometimes they were written poorly as a couple, they chemistry seemed real
    I think it was inevitable that they would get together at some point, because it was obvious that's what the writers wanted, but I never saw that much chemistry. I just didn't buy the whole Ross trying to act like the perfect family man for Debbie.

I think it was inevitable that they would get together at some point, because it was obvious that's what the writers wanted, but I never saw that much chemistry. I just didn't buy the whole Ross trying to act like the perfect family man for Debbie.
    pete gave off a bit of weird vibe even pedo ish at times with debbie and the kids to me, sorry petey fans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (25-03-2016)

pete gave off a bit of weird vibe even pedo ish at times with debbie and the kids to me, sorry petey fans

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yeah I know you what mean regarding Pete, ever since the helicopter crash he's became really cold and empty.

Debbie and Pete for me never worked. I never took them as a serious couple. Pete is a bit like Andy. Boring, not much there. Debbie needs a bit of excitement. To be fair Ross and Debbie have always been attracted together. Way before Pete even turned up in the dales. I think they probably will reunite. She wont be able to stay away when she comes back. Can't say I'm a big fan of this idea as for me Ross has had better chemistry with others. If they are putting them together then they just need to leave it at that and not keep going around circles. Ross will never be perfect though and she would have to accept this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Debbie and Pete for me never worked. I never took them as a serious couple. Pete is a bit like Andy. Boring, not much there. Debbie needs a bit of excitement. To be fair Ross and Debbie have always been attracted together. Way before Pete even turned up in the dales. I think they probably will reunite. She wont be able to stay away when she comes back. Can't say I'm a big fan of this idea as for me Ross has had better chemistry with others. If they are putting them together then they just need to leave it at that and not keep going around circles. Ross will never be perfect though and she would have to accept this.
    I agree with your thinking but with Pete, Debbie and the kids had stability, Ross will never want to play Daddy for more than 5 minutes so this kind of pairing is not good when there are children involved

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-03-2016)

So, Debbie flees Emmerdale with her kids on New Years Day 2016 when she finds out that That Very Special Guy has attempted to murder Robert for no motive and also wants to get away from Him and His other criminal activities too.

So, here we are, just some less than 3 months later and around the end of March 2016, and there is this suggestion that Debbie and Him could be an item when Debbie feels the need to return to Emmerdale, maybe a year or so after she fled it for excellent reasons.

The only logical conclusion for me anyway for now about this is that, for Debbie, any love still left for Him is truly blind and idiotic, or that Debbie returns to Emmerdale with some sort of Ashley-type vascular dementia where she has had at least one TIA and forgotten months and months of bad memories...?

It really seems to me that history cannot be rewritten really, it can only be forgotten.

I really wish that soap leaders and writers wouldn't treat their faithful followers with incredibly improbable or unbelievable or impossible storylines. Soaps should, at least, reflect real life and reality after all, for at least a little. Why else would anyone watch soaps if they were so unreal and removed from any personally relatable and believable experiences in the real world?

Debbie and Robert could have worked-it's a pity they've made him gay

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (25-03-2016)

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...sh-Soap-Awards

EXCLUSIVE: Emmerdale's Charley Webb teases fresh drama for Debbie Dingle and Ross Barton

CHARLEY WEBB has reassured fans of Emmerdale that Debbie Dingle will definitely be making a comeback in the not-too-distant future - and will be going up against Ross Barton once more.

By ANDREW BULLOCK AND ADAM MILLER
    16:14, Sun, May 29, 2016 | UPDATED: 16:35, Sun, May 29, 2016

Speaking to Express.co.uk at the British Soap Awards, the 28-year-old star shed some light on how and when she will return to the programme - although details were a little sparse.

“I'm sure it won't be too far away,” she said of Debbie’s comeback, adding that it hasn’t crossed her mind much while she’s been on maternity leave.

“I need to talk to Ian, the new producer, and maybe have a think when it will be. I’ve not actually thought about how she'll come back. I'm sure Ross will be involved; there's got be a Ross and Debbie drama in there somewhere.”

Elaborating on the character of Ross, whom Debbie has had some turbulent times with, Webb said: “I love Debbie and Ross so I'm sure they will definitely delve in to [some new drama] when I get back.”

Charley Webb has hinted at more Ross/Debbie drama

"I’ve not actually thought about how she'll come back. I'm sure Ross will be involved; there's got be a Ross and Debbie drama in there somewhere
    Charley Webb
    Webb left the show on New Year’s Day, following a traumatic few months involving an affair, a case of mistaken paternity and her character fighting for her life following a helicopter disaster.

She has been on leave to have her second child - with husband and Emmerdale co-star Matthew Wolfenden.

The actress said that she has been very content being at home with the children, gushing: “I'm just really happy being at home; you never get that time back. They're only babies for a really small amount of time so I just want to take it all in and embrace it.”

Thread Information