Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie Dingle

Wink debbies secret

the dingles find out about debbies baby when she is run over by that jimmy and she is taken to hospital where the dingles are told that mother and baby are fine ;)

Debbie?

Does any one know anything about the debbie storyline. I keep hearing about her going to get run over is this true? i think emmerdale is fab at the moment especially th charity storyline. It wont be the same when she leaves. Luv Kat xxx

Well she stays with Cain and I think her pregnancy will then be bound to come out and we'll have the whole will she keep will she not storyline and not trying to be like her mother and her pushy father. Should be good to watch though!

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Does any one know anything about the debbie storyline. I keep hearing about her going to get run over is this true? i think emmerdale is fab at the moment especially th charity storyline. It wont be the same when she leaves. Luv Kat xxx
    apparently debbie looses her baby when she is ran over by jimmy, but i dont know if this is true

To be honest, non of that has been confirmed but there has been a lot of rumours going round about this so we'' have to wait and see...

What i heard was that she gets push over when charitys fighting with sadie and thats when it all comes out that shes pregnant cos she has to be rushed to hospital i dint know if this is true though

It makes sense she gets run over, y'know, seeing as Jimmy HAS been known to be a maniac driver in the past , and, he would have a motive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy'sLuckyPony
    It makes sense she gets run over, y'know, seeing as Jimmy HAS been known to be a maniac driver in the past , and, he would have a motive too.
    I'm really not sure though. This rumour has no source though. No newspapers no official confirmation either so I really wouldn't believe it!

I've seen previews up to 11 March and nothing was mentioned. So if it does happen its not any time soon

i cant be sure if this does happen but for one hope it doesnt.
    A: because that will mean that andy will have lost 2 babies
    B:I think debbie will be such a good mother to her baby
    C:there has never beena teenage pregnancy in Emerdale, has there?

Thread Information