Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea!

Another great win for Chelsea on Saturday!

New Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reiterated the promise he made to the club's fans back in 2004.

Chelsea on Monday afternoon confirmed that Mourinho has signed a four-year contract and will be officially unveiled to the media next week.

And speaking via the club's official website, Mourinho, who left Real Madrid at the weekend after three years in charge, echoed the pledge he first made nine years ago.

"It's exactly the same message but now I can say I’m one of you and that makes a little bit of a difference," the 50-year-old said.

"In my football career I had two great passions; Inter and Chelsea. And Chelsea is more than important for me.

"It was very, very hard to play against Chelsea and I did it only twice, which was not so bad.

"So I promise exactly the same things I promised in 2004. The only difference to have is that I’m one of you."

Mourinho will take three coaching staff to Chelsea with him in Rui Faria, Silvino Louro and Jose Morais.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (05-06-2013)

will he last and be friends with roman again is the question ridiculous wages he is getting

The chosen one has returned

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has announced he will leave the Blues after 13 years at Stamford Bridge.
    The England international, 35, the club's all-time leading scorer with 211 goals, is out of contract this month.

Since joining from West Ham in 2001, Lampard has won 11 major trophies, including three Premier League titles and the Champions League in 2012.
    "This club has become part of my life," said Lampard, who could retire, but has had offers from 16 other clubs.
    He is currently with the England squad in Miami ahead of the World Cup and will not make any decision about his future until after the tournament.

Looks like he is on his way to the mls bit as they don't start till next march he will probably be loaned back to Uncle Harry or even back to Chelsea!

I think he's still got a few years in him yet

Looks like he is on his way to the mls bit as they don't start till next march he will probably be loaned back to Uncle Harry or even back to Chelsea!

I think he's still got a few years in him yet

How he gets on at the world cup will decide if he's still got a few more playing years left, but I think he will be struggling with the heat and having younger players run rings round him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information