Thread: Movie release dates

Movie release dates

My daughter wants to see The Hole 3D for her birthday next sat. but all my local cinemas only give listings to the 23rd - do movies change on Fri every week. I imagine because The Hole is released on 22nd then it's prettly likely to be showing on Sat 25th but I can't even ring the cinemas to check because its just a central automated number - anybody got any ideas
    Thanks

Up here in Scotland the cinema times run from Sat to Friday. I would try checking the listings mid-week Wednesday or Thursday they should have the weekend listings up by then.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

no1abbafan (19-09-2010)

has your local cinema got a website with the listings on??

our local cinema (which is a tiny one in the middle of nowhere!!) has the hole 3d showing from 22nd...so i would imagine your cinema will have it!

Most blockbusters and big name films are released on a Friday in this country. No idea why, maybe its to do with the weekend.

Have you tried the website for your cinema, if there is one? I know Odeon list films being released every week for the coming month, as well as displaying the current week's movies. I don't know where abouts you are in London but this is the list of cinemas showing The Hole 3D for Vue. If you put your postcode in on Odeon it will tell you where your nearest cinema is. Cineworld don't seem to have many cinemas in London showing the film.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Hello Friends
    I am new in this forums I am crazy about to watch new movies so that my favorite website where I know about new movies release and new movies that the Watch movies website
    Last edited by Siobhan; 13-10-2010 at 11:37. Reason: link to site not working

Thread Information