Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan)

I will miss Graeme. Because he has a good sense of humour.
    But this story line which must be leading up to him leaving. Is not a good one. This girl has appeared from nowhere, and Tina's bending over backwards to help her. I don't think so.
    Now Kylie knows it can only lead to disaster for poor Graeme.

Quote Originally Posted by layla View Post
    This girl has appeared from nowhere, and Tina's bending over backwards to help her. I don't think so.
    If Tina really loved Graeme as much as she says, there's no way she'd let him risk going to prison to help an on-off friend. I'm another one who's not enjoying this storyline.

There must be better story lines to write a character out in a short time than to come up with than this one, this should have been developed over a few months, not sprung up like this

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I do like Graeme as a character, but whether he will leave a void is another matter. Characters come and characters go. Only the extraordinarily outstanding leave a void. I think you need to be in the Ena Sharples, Elsie Tanner class to really leave a void.

Or Peggy Mitchell of course. [Runs for cover as a rumbling leading to a large explosion is heard from somewhere in Northern Irealnd...]
    In fairness Ms Windsor did leave a void in Albert Square but that was probably just her ample cleavage. Graeme was a good character but not a great in the Hilda Ogden mould. Still he deserves a better storyline than this ill thought out piss poor apology for a storyline.

Michelle Keegan is hoping that Coronation Street's bosses will introduce a new member of Tina McIntyre's family to Weatherfield to stop the character getting lonely.

Craig Gazey, who plays Tina's boyfriend Graeme, is due to leave in a few months, which means the barmaid is facing life all alone.

"Tina would be absolutely heartbroken if she lost Graeme," Michelle told Inside Soap. "She classes him as her best friend as well as her boyfriend - and after losing her dad Joe, she'd be left with no-one.

"Whatever happens, I hope that Tina can pick herself up and dust herself off. I'd like to see another family member come into her life to take her mind off things."

However, it seems more likely Tina will end up with another man, with Tommy Duckworth and old flame David Platt heading a list of possibilities.

"Tina could be attracted to Tommy," said Tina. "He's a good-looking guy, but she's only been flirting with him to get a reaction out of Graeme."

She added: "I really liked Tina and David as a couple... But as a viewer, I really like David's relationship with Kylie. They make a great double act."

PA

Guess who moves in with Tommy and Tyrone?

Tina McIntyre is set to move in with Tommy and Tyrone on Coronation Street, says today's Sun. And Tommy reckons he'll get Tina into bed with his, er, irresistible Duckworth charm.

If Tina moves out of the Alahan shop flat, leaving it empty, I wonder who'll be moving in there..

Possibly Amber Dev's daughter when she comes to stay.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has admitted that she feels torn over whether her character Tina McIntyre should date ladies' man Tommy Duckworth or local doctor Matt Carter.

Tommy, played by Chris Fountain, has made no secret of his feelings for Tina since arriving on the cobbles earlier this year. However, Matt has also been tipped to start pursuing Tina later in the summer.

Pondering which of the men Tina should be with, Keegan told Soaplife: "Maybe Tommy, because Tina's been in a stable relationship so it's good for her to have some fun and they get on well as mates as well.

"But I don't want Tina to get messed around, which I think Tommy would do and Doctor Matt wouldn't. Then again, that might be too settled for her and maybe she shouldn't be in a relationship like that just yet!"

The actress added that Tommy's reputation as a womaniser could get in the way of a potential romance.

"She feels there could be something there, but she knows what Tommy's like," Keegan said. "He's a bit of a player, a ladies' man and she doesn't want to get into that again. She doesn't trust guys anyway and she'll find it difficult to trust Tommy if anything more happened."

Of Tina's feelings for Doctor Carter (Oliver Mellor), she continued: "She definitely fancies him. Everyone on the street fancies him - it's hard not to!"

Matt was recently tipped to show a darker side as his storyline with Tina develops.

It's about time Corrie's doc got a storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It's about time Corrie's doc got a storyline.
    I agree, but it is predictable it will be a very short one

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2011)

Thread Information