Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan)

Tina will make a much better barmaid than Michelle. hopefully her and Becky will get on like a house on fire.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has split from her male model, club promoter and wannabe actor boyfriend Brad Howard according to reports.
    Michelle, 23, who plays feisty Tina McInytre in the soap, is said to have called time on their two-year relationship at the weekend after a series of furious rows.
    A spokesperson for Michelle told Mail Online: 'Michelle does not wish to make any comment nor does she want us to comment' - unusual for a girl who has talked about her romance in great detail in the past.

Stunning brunette Michelle has previously waxed lyrical about romantic Brad, also 23, saying he didn't get jealous despite the male attention she gets.
    She has said: 'Brad is very supportive of my career. If I have a long day filming, he won't moan if he doesn't see me.
    Whenever male fans come up to me in the street, he always takes a step back. I think the only time he gets annoyed is when we're having a romantic meal in a restaurant and people come over.

'But he understands it's part of the job. He is cool with the fact I get fan mail. But one guy sent me his mobile number and insisted 'We are going to be together'. That was a bit crazy
    She added: 'Brad does have a really kind and thoughtful side to him. He looks after my sausage dog Phoebe when I'm working and he surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas as a Christmas present and recently took me away to a spa in Bath for a few days.'
    Of their life together, she expounded: 'Brad works on a Saturday night and is always tired on a Sunday. We tend to have cosy nights in.'

On the Street: Michelle with Ryan Thomas as Jason Grimshaw, who her characterTina McIntyre was engaged to at one point on the soap
    'If we do go out, we'll probably go to our favourite Italian restaurant, San Carlo, for a three-course meal and then go to the cinema and watch a romantic comedy.'
    Indeed, the pair were spotted at Manchester eaterie San Carlo on Friday night, in what is thought to have been a-last ditch bid to mend their relationship.
    However, after series of rows over the weekend, it's said the pair parted amicably.
    In February, Michelle dismissed rumours that she was getting close to co-star Ryan Thomas.
    However, she said her friendship with Thomas was 'purely a work one'.
    Michelle, often voted 'sexiest female' in soap awards, started seeing then part-time footballer Howard in August 2008.
    She said at the time she had 'something special' with Howard, who then played for semi-professional club F.C. United of Manchester.
    He's said to be keen to get into acting since landing a small role in Channel 4 drama Shameless in January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz10ArM55GS

I dont know she looks kinda young to work behind the bar

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has admitted that she is nervous about becoming the newest barmaid at the Rovers Return.

It was previously reported that Keegan's character Tina McIntyre would land a job in the Weatherfield boozer when she returns from a month out.

"I've always been such a big fan of the show so to become the soap's newest barmaid in its 50th year is just incredible," she told the Daily Star.

She continued: "Tina decides that she wants to move on from the Kabin. So much has happened to her over the last year so I guess they felt that she needed a change. And hopefully Tina will finally ditch the hoodies.

"I doubt they'll make her too sexy but I think she'll be getting a few new outfits now that she's going to be working behind the bar."

Keegan revealed that despite her nerves, she has had some practice working in her father's pub.

"I've not started behind the bar yet and it may sound silly but I'm actually a little nervous about it. It's a huge thing to work in the Rovers. I used to work at my dad's local so at least I know I can pull a good pint.

"I pull a mean Guinness, although you won't be getting a shamrock on the top as all I can do is smiley faces."

She added: "I still pinch myself all the time. I know it's going to be incredible working in there."

This is the first official picture showing Coronation Street favourite Tina McIntyre behind the bar at The Rovers.

The former shop worker becomes the iconic pub's 52nd barmaid later this year, taking on the new position just in time for the ITV1 soap's 50th anniversary celebrations.

With a huge smile on her face, Tina is thrilled to get started in the new role - following in the footsteps of some legendary predecessors like Bet Lynch and Raquel Watts.

However, in a dark twist, Tina's first night pulling pints is the night of the devastating tram crash which will change life in Weatherfield forever.

Just as Tina starts to settle in behind the bar, she hears a huge explosion at rival venue The Joinery and rushes outside to see what's going on.

Moments later, a horrified Tina witnesses the tram dramatically career off the viaduct and crash into The Kabin. Could her boyfriend Graeme, who's in the flat above, lose his life in the carnage? And as Tina rushes down the street towards the scene of devastation, could she also perish on a fateful night for the street?

Speaking of the twists in store for her character, actress Michelle Keegan commented: "I was so thrilled to be given the chance of being a Rovers barmaid. It is a real honour to be following in the tradition of characters like Bet and Raquel who are two of my favourite Corrie characters.

"Being told I was going to be a barmaid was exciting enough, but then I found out that at the same time we would be filming the tram crash. One minute I was pulling pints in the bar and then the next I was running down the street screaming my head off.

"It is such an exciting time on the show at the moment. Being involved in the 50th anniversary and being behind the bar of the Rovers Return is such a privilege."

The Coronation Street tram crash will air as part of the soap's 50th anniversary celebrations next month.

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has reportedly split from her model boyfriend.

The actress, who plays Tina McIntyre in the ITV1 soap, grew apart from Bradley Howard because of her busy work schedule, according to the News of the World.

A source said: "Bradley was keen to hang on in there and see if things got better. But Michelle thought it was probably better for them to walk away now - and deep down Bradley knew she was right.

"There were tears on both sides but they've vowed to remain friends and meet up for lunch sometimes. No-one else is involved. Bradley joked that they didn't have the time to see each other - never mind anyone else!"

The pair began dating in 2008 just after Keegan landed her role in Coronation Street.

Michelle Keegan - Live Webchat

If you're a fan of Michelle Keegan, who plays Tina McIntyre, or just fancy having a bit of a chinwag with her, don't miss your chance to chat with her online this evening.

She'll be conducting a webchat on the official ITV Coronation Street site after tonight's episode at 9pm. For more info, go to http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/...chellewebchat/

He has definitely made an impact on Coronation Street during his three-year stay on the cobbles, and Graeme Proctor will be sadly missed by at least one person when he leaves the show.

Despite falling out with Jason Grimshaw and David Platt, and angering a few Weatherfield residents, Michelle Keegan has said that Craig Gazey and his alter-ego Graeme are expected to leave "a void" when they go in July.

Michelle, who plays his on-screen girlfriend Tina McIntyre, said in a web chat on the soap's official website: "I'm really going to miss Graeme when he leaves, him and Tina work really well together - there will definitely be a void in the cast."

"I love Tina and Graeme together - I think they make a great couple," added the 23-year-old.

While Craig will be sadly missed, there's one thing Michelle can do without - the alcohol in the Rovers Return pub.

"They serve non alcoholic beer in the Rovers. It tastes horrible as it's warm!" she revealed.

"The meals in the Rovers are quite unhealthy really! I just nick the nuts when we're filming."

Do you think Craig - and Graeme - will leave a void?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

Do you think Craig - and Graeme - will leave a void?
    I do like Graeme as a character, but whether he will leave a void is another matter. Characters come and characters go. Only the extraordinarily outstanding leave a void. I think you need to be in the Ena Sharples, Elsie Tanner class to really leave a void.

Or Peggy Mitchell of course. [Runs for cover as a rumbling leading to a large explosion is heard from somewhere in Northern Irealnd...]

I think since they teamed Graeme up with Tina, he has changed character and now this sham marriage springing up from nowhere is spoiling the fond memories I have had of him when he first joined. He will not be leaving a void as far as I am concerned and I agree with parkerman, Ena Sharples, Elsie Tanner and not to forget Annie Walker are the ones that did!!

Thread Information