Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Peter told the police why would he kill her when he did go and confess about the affair to Carla instead so Carla is suspect No. 1 for them
    Because that is what you would say to cover your tracks.

No - he really did it! A scenario where Peter goes to convince Tina that she should not tell Carla, then kills her (by accident or on purpose) means that he then had no reason to tell Carla. She was dead and no-one knew who would say anything! Steve didnĀ“t, Rob - though disagreeing with the affair wanted his sister to be happy coupled with the fact that she was pregnant, maybe Steffi - but did Peter know that she knew? It does not seem likely to me!

The affair was bound to come out during the police investigation - Steph would definitely have told them. I think the police would consider that Peter told Carla to cover his tracks entirely possible. I hope he doesn't go down for it though.

Coronation Street fans have been gripped by the 'Who Kills Tina' murder storyline, watching as real culprit Rob Donovan has done his best to pin the blame on Peter Barlow – all while police seem convinced Rob’s sister Carla is the murderer.

Both characters Rob and Peter, played by Marc Baylis (Rob) and Chris Gascoyne, will be written out of the soap at the end of this year, leading to some speculation that there will be a massive twist in the plot regarding what happens next.

Today Marc joined Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on the This Morning sofa to explain more – although he was doing his best to stay tight-lipped on the exact exit story.

“We are indeed [leaving], we’re leaving around the same time actually. This is why we can openly talk about it, it doesn’t give anything away, it just entices everyone a little bit more.”

Asked if Rob will end up bumped off, like poor Tina, Marc replied: “Let’s hope that doesn’t happen...!

“It’s that thing, we’re trying to keep it as open as possible. It’s fortunate we’re both moving on to pastures new. We don’t know what is going to happen.”

Marc added: “I’m going to carry on as I have been, I feel I’ve been very fortunate with the storylines I’ve had while in Corrie, I’ve had a whale of a time.

“It will be with a heavy heart moving on, I will miss a lot of people, it’s been an experience I will treasure forever. But I will carry on being an actor and go where the work is. I’m looking forward to getting back on stage and seeing where it goes.”

http://shows.stv.tv/this-morning/sho...nation-street/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-06-2014)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 16-06-2014 at 15:12.

Thread Information