Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Jim McDonald returns so he does

Does this mean that jim will be back for good

i had a feeling Jim would be back they should bring him back for good
    Last edited by dddMac1; 25-04-2005 at 14:56.

I always thought it was silly of them to axe Jim anyway. I think he is a good character and they definitely should bring him back.

I never liked him, I thought Liz deserved better. But I wanna see a fight between charlie and Jim :-)
    Is Jim in a wheelchair? Because I remember a little about him. Im not sure. anyone?

xXx

kool i liked him

I never thought of that before - him coming back and perhaps Charlie meeting his match. I was always a bit indifferent to him, I'm not really a Liz or Jim McDonald fan but might be interesting to see if that comes up!

i think it wood b gd if he came back full time....it's not planned just now....it's been reported now that during his comeback next month jim tells liz 2 go and find sum1 else....and in the summer she does exactly that!

Big Jim McDonald returns so he does

CORRIE'S Jim McDonald is to be hospitalised after being battered by a love rival.
    Trouble starts when Jim sees ex-wife Liz with new man Owen Armstrong.

The Ulsterman, famed for his catchphrase "so it is", starts making mischief for the pair - but it backfires as pals of control-freak builder Owen leave him bloodied and bruised.

Our source said: "The scenes will be savage. Jim will need hospital treatment - not just the usual bag of peas."

Owen, played by Ian Puleston-Davies, starts dating landlady Liz after Eileen Grimshaw (Sue Cleaver) discovers he's just using her to do his paperwork and dumps him. When Jim (Charles Lawson) returns, he takes an instant dislike to Owen and is jealous of the chemistry he has with Liz (Bev Callard).

A source said: "Jim and Liz might be divorced but it's clear there is a spark between them which will never go out.

"Even though she loves Jim back, Liz has accepted they'll never make each other happy. Jim is jealous and creates problems between them.

"These tactics might have worked with her ex-husband Vernon Tomlin, but they won't work with Owen and he gets his builder mates to duff him up. He's left in a really bad way."

Jim was last seen punching love rival Vernon in 2008 on the day he was due to marry Liz. He was ordered out of Weatherfield by son Steve.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (20-09-2010)

Steve will kill Owen when he finds out what him and his mates have done to Jim.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Steve will have to fight Liz to get to Owen, I like to think that Liz has always loved Jim and always will and hopefully she sees Owen for the thug he is!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2010)

Thread Information