Thread: 'Hollyoaks' Stephanie Waring gives birth

'Hollyoaks' Stephanie Waring gives birth

Stephanie Waring has given birth to her second daughter, it has been announced.

The Hollyoaks actress delivered 7lbs 13oz Lexi Grace last night. She described her new baby as a "little stunner".

A statement confirmed that both mother and daughter are doing well.

Waring's character, schemer Cindy Cunningham, is due to marry multimillionaire tycoon and pensioner Alistair next week.

What a nice name.

Yes, I like that name too

Stephanie Waring of Hollyoaks has divulged information about her battle with post-natal depression.

The Cindy Cunningham actress, who gave birth to daughter Lexi back in September 2010, thanked her mother for supporting her through her troubled times.

In a candid interview with Now magazine, she said: "My mum got me through my postnatal depression.

"When I was having a really bad time, my partner Dan would call her. She understands everything about me.

"I wouldn't have got through it so well without her. I don't even want to think about what it'd be like without her around."

Waring added: "I can call any time and she'll drop everything. I try to be strong like my mum, but it's hard.

"She never lets us see when she's upset, whereas I always seem to have a problem. She always sees the positive."

Thread Information