Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady GaGa has opined that her new album will "change the world".

The singer, who recently announced the LP's title as Born This Way, believes her music has the ability to liberate people.

"The album is my absolute greatest work I’ve ever done and I’m so excited about it," she told RWD Magazine.

"The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean in my own life - it’s utter liberation.

"I knew I had an ability to change the world when I started to receive letters from fans: ‘You saved my life...’ ‘I’m gay and my parents threw me out...’

"My fans have related to me as a human being and as a non-human being - as a super-human person that I truly am."

The 'Alejandro' star also said that she is not arrogant, insisting that music is the only thing she feels confident about.

She continued: "Everyone tells me I’m arrogant but my music’s the only thing I’ve got, so you’ll have to let me be confident about one thing. I suppose that’s what you can expect from the album: a lot of hit records that will piss people off.

"Beyoncé said: ‘Where the f**k do you get these ideas from?’ And I was like: ‘I don’t know Bee, it was just the way I was born'."

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

"My fans have related to me as a human being and as a non-human being - as a super-human person that I truly am."

The 'Alejandro' star also said that she is not arrogant, insisting that music is the only thing she feels confident about.
    How can she call her self "super human" and also claim she is not arrogant..
    Super Mod

She certainly does not lack self confidence, that is for sure

Ryan Murphy has revealed plans to cover Lady GaGa's upcoming single 'Born This Way' on Glee, despite the song not having been aired yet.

Murphy says he has already heard the single and claims he recently received permission from Lady GaGa to implement it in the show.

The Glee creator hopes to use the song in an upcoming episode about closeted bully Karofsky, played by Max Adler, in either March or April.

"I love that [the] song is an anthem," Murphy told EW. "This show is by nature optimistic and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze or pills or alcohol and kill themselves or do something dark."

"But I also love Max [Adler] and I love that character and I sort of want that character to have a happy ending," Murphy added. "So I don't really know what that's going to be, but I do know we're going to do a whole episode that's about that song."

Murphy previously used the Lady GaGa songs 'Bad Romance' and 'Poker Face' in the season one episode 'Theatricality', as well as her Beyoncé duet 'Telephone' earlier this season.

'Born This Way' will be released by Lady GaGa on February 13, followed by her new album in May.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-01-2011)

Lady Gaga's new song "Born This Way" became the Billboard Hot 100's 1000th No. 1 song.

I love this song, can't stop listening to it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' has sold more than one million downloads in under five days.

The 'Bad Romance' singer's latest effort has topped the iTunes chart in 23 countries as well as becoming the 1000th number one on the US Billboard chart last week.

GaGa revealed the lyrics of her next single 'Judas' yesterday, via her Twitter page.

Lady GaGa's second album 'Born This Way' is due to be released May 23.

Video

Thread Information