Thread: I'm A Celebrity.....2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm A Celebrity.....2012

Katie Price and Peter Andre are apparently being lined up to star in a special series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

ITV producers are said to have been impressed by Channel 4's Ultimate Big Brother, and now plan to bring back several former jungle campmates to take part in a similar all-stars version of the show to mark its 10th anniversary.

According to the Daily Star, bosses have targeted Price and Andre as the two ex-contestants they would most like to re-enter the jungle, in the hope that they might provide a similar story to divorcees Chantelle Houghton and Samuel Preston, who were reunited in the UBB house.

A source said: "Producers want something really special for the 10th anniversary in 2012. One idea is to take some of the favourite contestants back to battle it out. It is a guaranteed ratings winner."

This year's series of the show begins in November. Celebrities rumoured to be taking part include John Leslie, Jedward and Jenny Thompson, the prostitute at the centre of the Wayne Rooney scandal.

Who is going to look after Jordan & Pete's kids if both of them go into the jungle, because Alex won't look after the three of them and Jordan's oldest Harvey needs special care.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Alex Reid is reportedly being lined up for the next series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

The cage fighter, who split from Katie Price in January, apparently wants to follow his ex-wife's career path after seeing her media and business success. Price has entered the jungle on two separate occasions.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: "Alex was a massive hit with viewers when he won Celebrity Big Brother last year, so all the big reality shows have been after him.

"He turned down most of them because he wanted to focus on films, but I'm A Celebrity have offered an amount he just can't afford to ignore.

"He knows Katie is an expert at keeping herself in the papers and making plenty of money - he's seen it all first hand. So he's decided to copy Katie's career and the first step is to go into the jungle and win over viewers. No one will be surprised if he starts a romance, like she did with Peter Andre."

Reid recently admitted that he still loves Price.

DS

Every year Katie or one of the exs or friends are linked to the show

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! series 12 has been given three new teasers.

One shows a crocodile and snake in a suburban setting, while the other two feature cockroaches ruining a meal and a hair salon appointment.

Watch the videos below:

Stars linked with the new series include former EastEnders actor Ricky Groves, ex-Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan, darts legend Eric Bristow and Birds of a Feather's Linda Robson.

Producers also apparently hope to sign a number of Olympic athletes, including cyclist Bradley Wiggins, gymnast Beth Tweddle and swimmer Rebecca Adlington.

Hosts Ant & Dec have said they want to see Chris Moyles on the show.

Series 12 of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! kicks off from mid-November on ITV1.

It's going to be a bit unfair to the other contestants if there is going to be Olympic athletes this time.

I was quite surprised that Helen and Rosemary have not made it to the final three,surely David Haye will still make it.

Charlie Brooks has been named the winner of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2012.

The EastEnders star triumphed over former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts to become the public's winner after 21 days in the Australian jungle.

Upon hearing the result, Brooks was visibly delighted, with her campmate congratulating her on the win, before being given her crown by Ant & Dec.

The 31-year-old then said when asked about her victory: "[It feels] silly. I never imagined this for a million years.

"Everyone's been amazing. David was our king down there. Eric with the fire. Everyone down there played their role."

Brooks and Roberts had previously taken part in the challenging 'Final Feast' Bushtucker Trial, in which the pair had to eat delicacies including camel penis, witchety grubs and raw fish eyes in order to win a Mexican-themed final meal.

Roberts said of the ordeal: "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life.

"That eyeball and the popping of the eyeball. It smelled. I am never doing anything like that again in my entire life."

Brooks added: "I feel absolutely traumatised. It was horrendous. There was no other way of describing it."

The actress also reunited with her 7-year-old daughter Kiki before finding out her fate in the jungle.

She becomes the 12th celebrity to win the reality series, succeeding last year's King of the Jungle Dougie Poynter
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

megan999 (02-12-2012)

Charlie Brooks has been named the winner of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2012.

The EastEnders star triumphed over former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts to become the public's winner after 21 days in the Australian jungle.

Upon hearing the result, Brooks was visibly delighted, with her campmate congratulating her on the win, before being given her crown by Ant & Dec.

The 31-year-old then said when asked about her victory: "[It feels] silly. I never imagined this for a million years.

"Everyone's been amazing. David was our king down there. Eric with the fire. Everyone down there played their role."

Brooks and Roberts had previously taken part in the challenging 'Final Feast' Bushtucker Trial, in which the pair had to eat delicacies including camel penis, witchety grubs and raw fish eyes in order to win a Mexican-themed final meal.

Roberts said of the ordeal: "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life.

"That eyeball and the popping of the eyeball. It smelled. I am never doing anything like that again in my entire life."

Brooks added: "I feel absolutely traumatised. It was horrendous. There was no other way of describing it."

The actress also reunited with her 7-year-old daughter Kiki before finding out her fate in the jungle.

She becomes the 12th celebrity to win the reality series, succeeding last year's King of the Jungle Dougie Poynter
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Congratulations to Charlie
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information