Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sonya's sister Jade Mitchell

UK Neighbours fans see Jade Mitchell's exit scenes later this month as she departs Ramsay Street for good.

Jade (Gemma Pranita) has recently spent much of her time working away in Los Angeles, providing new challenges for her relationship with Kyle Canning (Christopher Milligan). However, when Jade accepts an opportunity to stay out in the US for an entire year, Kyle refuses to commit to a long-distance romance and ends things between them.

Rocked by Kyle's decision, Jade initially considers changing her mind by passing up the overseas job in order to stay with him. However, a sensible Kyle points out that she'll end up regretting the decision and probably resent him for it.

Realising Kyle is right, Jade is forced to accept that their partnership is over and ends up bringing her departure forward to make things easier for all concerned.

It's an emotional time for all of Jade's loved ones as she leaves Erinsborough for the last time, but none more so than Kyle. How will he cope with the single life after investing so heavily in his relationship with Jade?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, November 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2012)

Former Neighbours star Gemma Pranita has admitted that she would return to the soap "in a heartbeat".

The actress played Sonya Rebecchi's younger sister Jade Mitchell for two years, before bowing out in 2012.

Kyle confronts Jade about the text message she sent him.
    © Channel 5
    Jade dated Kyle during her time on Ramsay Street

Speaking to Inside Soap, she said: "I loved that job. The people I worked with in Neighbours were so much fun, so I'd go back in a heartbeat."

After leaving the soap, Pranita headed over to Los Angeles before deciding to channel her creativity energy into a successful blog.

She said: "I went travelling for five months so the blog evolved from being just about fashion to include travel - and now I cover all sorts of things. I'm a fashion blogger with a heart."

Discussing her LA stint, Pranita added: "I understand why everyone does it - there is a curiosity with actors, like you want to dip your toe into the water over there and see what it is like."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-06-2015), Dazzle (17-06-2015), tammyy2j (17-06-2015)

I'd welcome Jade back. I really liked her. She was prickly but nice underneath if I remember correctly.

Here's the link to Gemma's blog: http://www.gemmapeanutgallery.com/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-06-2015), Summer8 (17-06-2015)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms return date for Sonya Rebecchi's sister Jade Mitchell
    Gemma Pranita is back for a guest stint.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...tchell-return/

Neighbours has officially confirmed that Sonya Rebecchi's sister Jade Mitchell will be returning to the show next week.

Gemma Pranita has filmed a return stint in the role of Jade for Sonya's tragic exit storyline.

Official spoilers have now confirmed that Jade returns on Friday, March 1, arriving back from San Francisco following the news of Sonya's cancer diagnosis.

Everyone is happy to see Jade as she reconnects with her family on the Street, although Sonya later gets temporarily distracted by the latest Dee Bliss drama.

Jade was a show regular on Neighbours from 2010 to 2012, when Gemma decided to bow out to pursue other acting projects.

Speaking at the time her exit was announced, Gemma commented: "The decision was made with a heavy heart as I love this job, but I just felt that two years was long enough to play one character.

"I became an actor to play lots of different characters and, while Jade has been an amazing role, I feel I want to challenge myself to do other things."

Sonya's son Callum (Morgan Baker) is also returning to Neighbours and will be back on screen later this week, appearing as a surprise guest at the Rebecchis' fundraising auction.

Alin Sumarwata, who played Vanessa Villante, has also confirmed that she's returning briefly as part of the Sonya storyline.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, March 1 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (19-02-2019), MellBee (19-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (18-02-2019)

Thread Information