Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leyla Harding (Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi)

leyla tells jai she is seeing nikhil

Emmerdale: Leyla wants to get over sly Jai with slick Nik

LEYLA Harding has been fighting her feelings for her ex-lover Jai Sharma ever since he broke her heart.

So what better way for her to get over their affair than to start dating his nicer brother Nikhil.

the smitten pair enjoying a flirty lunch in The Woolpack, during which Leyla finally agrees to a date with the charming businessman.

Viewers will see her world being turned upside down when her son Jacob returns to the village.

The lad, who has been brought up as her sister Alicia Metcalfe’s son, was last seen leaving with Alicia for Portugal.

And when Leyla discovers he is back in the village she hopes to play a bigger role in his life. So when Jacob announces he is moving back in with his step-dad David she is gutted.

Leyla talks things over with handsome Nikhil and he offers her some good advice about how to handle the situation.

Leyla realises she must give things a go with Nikhil despite her relationship with his brother.

An Emmerdale insider said: “Jai has been trying his best to win over Leyla but she has stayed strong.

"He broke her heart and caused her so much grief.”

Leyla knows she needs to move on but she has her reservations about hooking up with his brother.

But our source said: “Nikhil couldn’t be more different from Jai, so she decides to accept his offer of a date.

“It’s going to be interesting to see how Jai reacts to the news.”

Soap fans can catch the sizzling scenes between Leyla and Nikhil a week on Thursday on ITV.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/
    Last edited by binky321; 10-01-2016 at 15:38.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-01-2016), tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

Great to see Jacob back ... think Joe-Warren Plant is an excellent young actor

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (10-01-2016), lizann (10-01-2016), tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

good to have jake back but on his own without alicia don't seem right

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-01-2016), Perdita (10-01-2016), tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    good to have jake back but on his own without alicia don't seem right
    I am very shocked Alicia would let Jake live in another country to her with David or Leyla or even his dad or anyone

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am very shocked Alicia would let Jake live in another country to her with David or Leyla or even his dad or anyone
    As yet we don´t know the circumstances of his return .. might only be for a short time, he is nearly 13 years old, maybe he did not settle well in Portugal or Alicia has health problems where she can´t look after him .. he knows David and Leyla .. if I was in a situation where I had to leave my child with anyone because I could not take care of him or her, then his real mum or step dad would probably be the best solution???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As yet we don´t know the circumstances of his return .. might only be for a short time, he is nearly 13 years old, maybe he did not settle well in Portugal or Alicia has health problems where she can´t look after him .. he knows David and Leyla .. if I was in a situation where I had to leave my child with anyone because I could not take care of him or her, then his real mum or step dad would probably be the best solution???
    He didn't return for Val's death as Alicia said he was happy and settled in school etc.,

If Alicia is sick then Leyla or David would go help her

I do wait to see what excuse the writers come up with for his return

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He didn't return for Val's death as Alicia said he was happy and settled in school etc.,

If Alicia is sick then Leyla or David would go help her

I do wait to see what excuse the writers come up with for his return
    Nooo, surely .... Leylais busy planning weddings and David has to run his shop and keep an eye on Eric No time to go off to Portugal .. but yes, will be interesting to see why he is coming back and for how long for

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Nooo, surely .... Leylais busy planning weddings and David has to run his shop and keep an eye on Eric No time to go off to Portugal .. but yes, will be interesting to see why he is coming back and for how long for
    Matthew should be going on paternity leave soon

Last edited by tammyy2j; 18-01-2016 at 19:46.

Thread Information