Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Hollyoaks' announces shock fire plot

I wish they'd kill that Leanne off, what a bloody nuisance
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    I wish they'd kill that Leanne off, what a bloody nuisance
    + 1

I think Dom might have started the fire

CANCER sufferer Steph Roach turns into a hero when she charges into a burning building.

The blonde babe puts her life on the line when she realises Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies, 20) is trapped inside the inferno with son Lucas. Steph (Carley Stenson, 28) races in, much to the horror of her husband Gilly (Anthony Quinlan, 26).

And Rhys Ashworth (Andrew Moss, 25) is forced to stop Gilly going into the building. Amy is left fighting for her life after a mystery arsonist started the blaze at Il Gnosh.

It explodes out of control when the fire reaches some gas canisters.

Tune in to C4 at 6.30pm all week to find out who survives.

Daily Star

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    CANCER sufferer Steph Roach turns into a hero when she charges into a burning building.

The blonde babe puts her life on the line when she realises Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies, 20) is trapped inside the inferno with son Lucas. Steph (Carley Stenson, 28) races in, much to the horror of her husband Gilly (Anthony Quinlan, 26).

And Rhys Ashworth (Andrew Moss, 25) is forced to stop Gilly going into the building. Amy is left fighting for her life after a mystery arsonist started the blaze at Il Gnosh.

It explodes out of control when the fire reaches some gas canisters.

Tune in to C4 at 6.30pm all week to find out who survives.

Daily Star
    Spoiler:
    Steph could have got out but instead she stayed and let the fire kill her instead of the cancer

Hollyoaks star Anthony Quinlan has revealed details of how his character Gilly Roach will cope following the tragic death of his wife Steph.

Earlier this week, terminally-ill Steph was killed in the Il Gnosh fire after deciding to stay in the burning building rather than wait to lose her life to cancer.

The scenes marked the end of Carley Stenson's ten-year stint in the role of Steph, whose loved ones have been left devastated on screen.

Speaking to the official Hollyoaks website about how Gilly is feeling, Quinlan explained: "He's grieving - he just can't understand why she took her life like that. The cancer was terminal, but they hadn't actually determined how many weeks she had left, so for Gilly he will be left wondering why she didn't want that precious time with him and her family and friends."

He continued: "I think his grief could also turn to anger. He's going to be asking questions and looking for answers he probably won't get, so I think over the next few weeks there's going to be some interesting scenes."

Quinlan was also asked where he would like Gilly's character to go in the long-term following Steph's death.

He replied: "I'd like to see Gilly go down a bit of a different route because he’s been a bit of a push-over in the past. I'd like to see his character progress a bit more and I'd like to see a side of him that we haven't seen before."

Thread Information