Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

LOL everyone has their own opinion..

Scott McGregor will be back on Neighbours in September.

Kate is very pretty. Ashleigh Brewer is a great actress.

I just don't see the chemistry between Kate & Mason. Mason has better chemistry with Imogen.

Mark and Kate make such a cute couple. They belong together. Mark is the one for Kate. Mark is far hotter then Mason as well.

Mason is too young and immature for Kate.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 31-07-2013 at 12:17.

is he coming back again?

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Scott McGregor will be back on Neighbours in September.

Kate is very pretty. Ashleigh Brewer is a great actress.

I just don't see the chemistry between Kate & Mason. Mason has better chemistry with Imogen.

Mark and Kate make such a cute couple. They belong together. Mark is the one for Kate. Mark is far hotter then Mason as well.

Mason is too young and immature for Kate.
    Where did you see he's back in September? I hope he is. I heard he was onscreen for 4 weeks, but it only seemed about 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Where did you see he's back in September? I hope he is. I heard he was onscreen for 4 weeks, but it only seemed about 2.
    It's been confirmed by the Neighbours producers Mark will be back. The Neighbours twitter/facebook account also confirmed we haven't seen the last of Mark.

Scott didn't actually film 5 weeks worth of episodes in December as previously stated. Scott confirmed himself he only filmed 1 week.
    He returned to filming in June for a week. Scott has also been back in Melbourne since July and could be back filming again and be returning permanently.

Hope he is back permanently. Kate & Mark so need to get back together, they make such a good couple and belong together. Mark is Kate's true love. they are soulmates.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-08-2013), Ruffed_lemur (02-08-2013), tammyy2j (30-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    It's been confirmed by the Neighbours producers Mark will be back. The Neighbours twitter/facebook account also confirmed we haven't seen the last of Mark.

Scott didn't actually film 5 weeks worth of episodes in December as previously stated. Scott confirmed himself he only filmed 1 week.
    He returned to filming in June for a week. Scott has also been back in Melbourne since July and could be back filming again and be returning permanently.

Hope he is back permanently. Kate & Mark so need to get back together, they make such a good couple and belong together. Mark is Kate's true love. they are soulmates.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Are you the same gilly who's so obsessed with Mark Brennan/Scott McGregor that you were known for stalking him and the Neighbours team on Twitter? The same gilly was also banned by the Digital Spy Forum.

Apologies if it's not you, but you sure sound like her with your obsession with Scott McGregor and Neighbours.

I thought he went to America to try his luck over there

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought he went to America to try his luck over there
    Scott has been back in Melbourne since start of July and could have returned to filming on July 15th when all the cast returned from a 2 week production break. Scott could be returning permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Are you the same gilly who's so obsessed with Mark Brennan/Scott McGregor that you were known for stalking him and the Neighbours team on Twitter? The same gilly was also banned by the Digital Spy Forum.
    I take it from the lack of reply that you are the person to whom I'm referring.

A warning to my fellow Soapboarders: the gilly to whom I refer was well known in the Neighbours Digital Spy forum for continuously posting rumour and speculation about Scott McGregor and Neighbours as fact. She was subsequently banned from the forum.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (04-08-2013), Perdita (02-08-2013)

Thread Information