Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    steph or amy for mark

paige for tyler

imogen for daniel
    Looks like Imogen & Tyler will get back together soon.

Mark & Paige split for good in October. They split up because Mark is not serious about Paige. He tells Tyler why he refuses to call Paige 'the one'.

delete
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 09-09-2015 at 11:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Not at all. There's probably about 16 years between them - plenty of real-life couples have a bigger age gap. I like the idea of them together.
    Na I dont.....

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I'm thinking the age difference is similar to Paige and Mark?

I'm not sure I see them as a long-term couple (although who knows how it might work?) but a fling or something like that might be fun. It might be just what Tyler needs to take his mind off the miserable time he's had lately and help him get over Paige.
    I think a fling is fine but not a romance, I don't know they don't seem to fit in my mind... and Mark isn't too much older than Paige..... maybe a few years but not 16!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (09-09-2015)

[QUOTE=gillyH1981;830149]Looks like Imogen & Tyler will get back together soon.

You keep saying this but how do you know Gilly?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I think a fling is fine but not a romance, I don't know they don't seem to fit in my mind... and Mark isn't too much older than Paige..... maybe a few years but not 16!!!!!
    Quite agree. It's not a big age gap between Paige and Mark.

... and Mark isn't too much older than Paige..... maybe a few years but not 16!!!!!
    Scott McGregor is 12 years older than Olympia Valance, so there's a substantial age gap between the characters even if it's not as much as the real one. I think Paige is 21 but I'm not sure of Mark's age.

You keep saying this but how do you know Gilly?
    I'd like to know that too.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 09-09-2015 at 20:22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (09-09-2015)

[QUOTE=Dazzle;830177]Scott McGregor is 12 years older than Olympia Valance, so there's a substantial age gap between the characters even if it's not as much as the real one. I think Paige is 21 but I'm not sure of Mark's age.

12 year age gape in reality maybe but I can't see that in the show..... you can tell that Paige is younger than Mark but not by a hell of a lot.. Now get Steph and Tyler together - you can SEE the massive age gap..... not a fit in my opinion

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-09-2015), ILTPandN (10-09-2015)

12 year age gape in reality maybe but I can't see that in the show..... you can tell that Paige is younger than Mark but not by a hell of a lot.. Now get Steph and Tyler together - you can SEE the massive age gap..... not a fit in my opinion
    I think there is supposed to be quite a big age gap between them. I was looking for Scott McGregor's age earlier on Mark Brennan's wiki page and he mentions the age gap between Paige and Mark, so it's definitely supposed to be quite substantial. Scott McGregor looks younger than his age (34), so that makes the difference seem less. Also, it's more usual for age gap relationships to be between older men and younger women.

A female friend of mine has a partner who's 12 years younger than her and it doesn't seem at all odd to me. The 16 years between Tyler and Steph was just a guess on my part. It could be less than that, but it could also be more! I agree they look different generations so it'd be obvious in their case, but I also think it'd be an interesting storyline.

However, I think you're correct that it's unlikely to happen.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-09-2015 at 02:45.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (10-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I think there is supposed to be quite a big age gap between them. I was looking for Scott McGregor's age on Mark Brennan's wiki page and he mentions the age gap between Paige and Mark, so it's definitely supposed to be quite substantial. Scott McGregor looks younger than his age (34), so that makes the difference seem less. Also, it's more usual for age gap relationships to be between older men and younger women.

A female friend of mine has a partner who's 12 years younger than her and it doesn't seem at all odd to me. The 16 years between Tyler and Steph was just a guess on my part. It could be less than that, but it could also be more! I agree they look different generations so it'd be obvious in their case, but I also think it'd be an interesting storyline.

However, I think you're correct that it's unlikely to happen.
    It makes no difference what the ages actually is,,just look at them, look at the maturity,,, Mark isn't that much more mature than Paige...... I looked on the wiki page also and couldn't find an age...
    Steph and Tyler completely different kettle of fish there...

Thread Information