Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

There is some sort of feeling there...in my opinion. Will wait wait and see..lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    How the hell do you know that???? thats crap,,, sorry, you can't state your own personal opinion as fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
    I've seen a call sheet and Paige nad Mark are not even together in 3 months time. It seems Tyler & Piage kissed and are avoiding each other.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 29-06-2015 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    I've seen a call sheet and Paige nad Mark are not even together in 3 months time. It seems Tyler & Piage kissed and are avoiding each other.
    Ok lets wait and see I guess, but maybe say that when you state that in a post,, so we know its just not your opinion,,, just a thought!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-06-2015)

Neighbours policeman Mark Brennan will arrest his brother Tyler later this month when he learns of his involvement with schemer Dimato.

Tyler (Travis Burns) will confess the details of his recent involvement with Dimato to Mark, but will carefully leave his accomplice Paige Smith out of it to avoid any further upset.

The news comes as a huge blow to Mark (Scott McGregor) who feels betrayed and angry that he and Tyler have actually been working against each other for months.

Mark arrests Tyler
    © Channel 5
    Mark arrests Tyler

A hurt Mark immediately arrests Tyler and takes him to the station, despite Aaron's pleas to soften his stance and act as a brother as well as a cop. But hurt

However, Tyler is less interested in defending himself than making sure Paige is kept out of it, but when Mark confides in Paige about how Tyler's lies have made him feel, she feels incredibly guilty for lying to him herself.

When Aaron later bails Tyler out of jail, Mark is furious that he won't face the consequences of his actions, but his anger soon turns to hurt when he feels that his brothers are uniting against him.

Mark is further frustrated when he comes home to find Tyler and Aaron in a seemingly tight unit, prompting him to lose his temper and kick Tyler out of the house. Will the brothers be able to resolve their differences?

Aaron worries about his brothers
    © Channel 5
    Aaron worries about his brothers

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, July 13 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-07-2015), tammyy2j (05-07-2015)

Yes but a lot can happen in 3 mths.....its pretty obvious Mark and Paige are going to get together again....how long for who knows?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-07-2015)

Make or break!
    A fight between Paige and Mark leaves an eager Tyler waiting to swoop.

Tyler's been waiting for the perfect moment to come between Paige and Mark and it seems the time has finally arrived! When the new couple get into an argument that could tear them apart, Tyler lurks in the background, secretly hoping they split for good!

Now that Paige and Mark are finally together, it's only natural they begin to enjoy a few double dates!

When Sonya (Eve Morey) invites the two lovebirds over for lunch, so Toadie (Ryan Moloney) can get to know Paige (Olympia Valance) better, they can't say no.

The get-together quickly becomes a very dull affair for Paige, who is totally uninterested in the topics of conversation: real estate and superannuation.

Bored out of her brain, Paige decides to send Tyler a text, beggign him to rescue her.

Naturally, Tyler's over the moon he's been chosen as Paige's saviour.

"Tyler kind of takes advantage of the situation," Travis admits. "He thinks it's the first step towards a blossoming relationship."

When Paige tells Mark there's been an emergency and she has to take off, Mark understands but is visibly disappointed.

When he comes home later to find her hanging out on the couch with a smug Tyler, he can't believe his eyes!

"Paige justs wants to be friends and hang out," Travis explains. "Tyler sees it as her being into him because she'd rather be with him than Mark!"

Mark questions his girlfriend as to why she didn't come back to the lunch. Paige is forced to admit the truth - she was desperately bored and asked Tyler to bail her out.

As Mark and Paige argue, Tyler listens in the hallway. He's hoping this will be the argument to spark the begining of the end.

Will Tyler be in luck?

Credit: Soap Extra 3rd September 2015

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (05-09-2015)

This desire the writers have to get Mark and Paige together and then try and cause issues by involving Tyler is wrong. Paige is younger than Mark and I think there naturally was going to be some differences but I do want things to work and they do have chemistry and feelings... so they just need to communicate.
    Tyler didn't make a move on Paige back in the early days out of respect for his brother...but do we really think he is just waiting to pounce..uh uh no.
    I can't stand Russ and the idea of the Brennan family all together is getting a little sappy too....drama is surely about to burst this happy little group and I don't want Mark and Paige to be the casualties.
    Paige really likes Mark and I don't think she would jeapardise their relationship on purpose...but I sense the writers are going to Make Tyler think he has a chance with her and make his move which will hopefully be shot to flames!Maybe then Tyler and Mark will have a fight and then after that maybe the whole truth about Russ will come out..I am worried that if Tyler doesn't speak up soon then Mark and Aaron are going to go into debt with Russ the ******** at the helm.
    Oh well Steph is due back soon...maybe she can help the boys out at the garage...Tyler would make a great Toyboy for her!!!!!
    Mark needs to chill..maybe Paige can take him to get a tattoo..lol

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-09-2015), Dazzle (05-09-2015), ILTPandN (05-09-2015), Ruffed_lemur (05-09-2015), SoapsJSK (08-09-2015)

This desire the writers have to get Mark and Paige together and then try and cause issues by involving Tyler is wrong. Paige is younger than Mark and I think there naturally was going to be some differences but I do want things to work and they do have chemistry and feelings... so they just need to communicate.
    Tyler didn't make a move on Paige back in the early days out of respect for his brother...but do we really think he is just waiting to pounce..uh uh no.
    I can't stand Russ and the idea of the Brennan family all together is getting a little sappy too....drama is surely about to burst this happy little group and I don't want Mark and Paige to be the casualties.
    Paige really likes Mark and I don't think she would jeapardise their relationship on purpose...but I sense the writers are going to Make Tyler think he has a chance with her and make his move which will hopefully be shot to flames!Maybe then Tyler and Mark will have a fight and then after that maybe the whole truth about Russ will come out..I am worried that if Tyler doesn't speak up soon then Mark and Aaron are going to go into debt with Russ the ******** at the helm.
    Oh well Steph is due back soon...maybe she can help the boys out at the garage...Tyler would make a great Toyboy for her!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I still like Mark and Paige together too. Quite like the idea of Tyler and Steph as well. Why not?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I still like Mark and Paige together too. Quite like the idea of Tyler and Steph as well. Why not?!
    Yes, that's an idea....Tyler with Steph... Definitely preferable to having him get with Paige - not now she's with Mark. I think Paige and Tyler could have quite a good brother/sister type relationship - hopefully that's the eventual direction they're going in.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-09-2015)

Thread Information