I dont know that Mark doesnt love Paige I think he is still coming to terms with what happened over Kate, but he went into investigating something without thinking. He didnt realise it would impact his personal life and relationship with Paige. Paige has had alot of unrest going on from her real parents to her adoptive parents and track record with men has made her emotionally unstable. Of all the men in Erinsborough that she would of (i would of for that matter as well) thought was decent and level headed would of been brennan. He is unable to comunicate whats going on at the moment and shutting her out like he is, she is starting to feel like crap.

You cant exactly stay under the same roof as someone that you feel no longer cares about you and has said they dont trust you (even if it wasnt meant like that). I think paiges insecurities will get the better of her and she will leave.

What i do hope is that brennan realises that normally he is a good guy and while he may of been doing an investigation, you dont treat someone you supposedly care about like that, i hope his conscience gets the better of him and tries to make it up to paige. She does deserve better alot better in this case.