Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

What does Mark actually do again???? How does he earn money ?

Mechanic. Tho bea’s been covering, even tho she’s a apprentice.

Oh ok , so the apprentice who is never there either and walking around with that Ned bloke.. What does he do? Actually an apprentice should be supervised by a qualified mechanic , maybe they work at night? Mark seems to be more of a undercover mechanic

Mark advertises for Honda during the ad breaks. Must be doing well.

Lol, true story

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Mark Brennan considers a huge decision after Sonya Rebecchi's cancer news
    Will his wedding be postponed?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...i-cancer-news/

Neighbours' Mark Brennan considers calling off his wedding next week after hearing the sad news about Sonya Rebecchi's illness.

Mark (Scott McGregor) is shellshocked as Sonya goes public with her diagnosis of ovarian cancer – and he immediately questions whether it's the right time to tie the knot with Elly Conway.

Since receiving her diagnosis, Sonya (Eve Morey) has been determined to keep it between her, Toadie and Karl – but this week's episodes see her let Shane and Dipi Rebecchi know too.

Next week, after Sonya pays a tense visit to Fake Dee at the psychiatric hospital, she goes a step further by telling the rest of her neighbours too.

The Rebecchis are immediately overwhelmed with love and support from the local community, while Elly notices that Mark is suddenly far less enthusiastic over their upcoming nuptials.

When Elly mentions this to her, Sonya can't resist getting involved and discovers that Mark doesn't think it feels right to be planning a party right now.

Selfless Sonya reads Mark the riot act, ordering him to not even consider postponing the wedding because of her. Will he respect her wishes?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 12 and Wednesday, February 13 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (04-02-2019), MellBee (04-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (05-02-2019)

sonya's death really effecting him, heading for a breakdown?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    sonya's death really effecting him, heading for a breakdown?
    Wouldn't surprise me. He's still missing Kate and on top of that you have him losing daughter Caitlin and now Sonya who he was in love with at one stage and probably still is in some way. Then there's his sister and Mum with a terminal disease. Poor Mark

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (07-03-2019), tammyy2j (07-03-2019)

I think it’s a great time to bring more mental illness to the show. He’s become very depressed and has had a lot of heartbreak and loss. There was that short period with Piper but I feel like we need a stronger storyline. Though it would need to be very respectfully thought out and probably pushing the PG rating.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

Anne N (07-03-2019), tammyy2j (07-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzaah View Post
    I think it’s a great time to bring more mental illness to the show. He’s become very depressed and has had a lot of heartbreak and loss. There was that short period with Piper but I feel like we need a stronger storyline. Though it would need to be very respectfully thought out and probably pushing the PG rating.
    Piper was more of a broken heart thing but very realistically portrayed with having a couple of major melt downs - was bordering on mental illness. They should go there with Mark. Perhaps have him see a therapist which I think carries a touch of stigma in Australian society.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (07-03-2019)

Thread Information