Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    Not a chance! There was no blood - she's in witness protection. He's just saying that so her return will surprise viewers. She is coming back with a toddler. There have been call sheets with Ashleigh Brewer's name on it. She is taking a break from Bold and the Beautiful. Mark will leave Paige and reunite with Kate and live happily ever after.

Gil--- CuriousCase.
    Also, if memory serves me right, you've claimed a lot of things are "definitely" happening, for them not to.
    Amber's baby definitely dying, Mark and Paige definitely breaking up with Tyler and Paige definitely dating and Bossy dying, just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I believe CuriousCase was taking the p out of a certain Neighbours fan who spreads her highly improbable Kate fantasies around the internet.
    Haha! I genuinely thought it was, you know who, for a bit! DARN IT! :P

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

CuriousCase (25-01-2016), Dazzle (25-01-2016), Perdita (25-01-2016)

I believe CuriousCase was taking the p out of a certain Neighbours fan who spreads her highly improbable Kate fantasies around the internet.
    well I hope so!!!!! because its a joke otherwise.....
    Last edited by Summer8; 26-01-2016 at 00:51.

he needs to tone down his enthusiasm and love for charlie, kinda finding it creepy and i like mark

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he needs to tone down his enthusiasm and love for charlie, kinda finding it creepy and i like mark
    You're right he is coming across as a bit creepy. Not what the writers intended I'm sure!

It's downright bizarre that a man would love his girlfriend's son (who he's only recently got to know) as if he were his own child...

It's downright bizarre that a man would love his girlfriend's son (who he's only recently got to know) as if he were his own child...
    It's not unusual for a step-parent to bond with a kid, but yeah I agree it's awfully quick, and it's not like he and Charlie have spent any real time together. And Charlie's a bit dull so I can't see him charming the adults with his sparkling personality.

But the whole Steph and Mark relationship is so forced, I just wish they'd hurry up and get to the big drama that will tear them apart. Please don't let this be the marriage Mark actually goes through with. I can't take much more of this gruesome twosome.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-08-2016)

*forgot to hit Go Advanced*
    Last edited by CookieTargaryen; 21-08-2016 at 07:45.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    It's not unusual for a step-parent to bond with a kid, but yeah I agree it's awfully quick, and it's not like he and Charlie have spent any real time together. And Charlie's a bit dull so I can't see him charming the adults with his sparkling personality.

But the whole Steph and Mark relationship is so forced, I just wish they'd hurry up and get to the big drama that will tear them apart. Please don't let this be the marriage Mark actually goes through with. I can't take much more of this gruesome twosome.
    I agree, and I wouldn't bat an eye if it was a couple of years into Mark and Steph's relationship. It's the speed at which it's happened that's bizarre.

As you say, the whole romance (including Mark's feelings for the unprepossessing Charlie) feels very forced. I actually like the pair together but their relationship's being written so badly it's hard to root for them, and I can't see it lasting despite the regular (yet strangely unconvincing) declarations of love.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-08-2016 at 13:58.

I mentioned earlier that they feel more like best friends (like Steph and Toadie) then passionate lovers. I just don't feel the chemistry. Nothing like Mark and Kate or even Mark and Paige

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-08-2016), SoapsJSK (26-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I find it lovely! He just comes over as great Dad material to me.

Love Steph and Mark together too.
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 21-08-2016 at 13:49.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

yeschef77 (21-08-2016)

Thread Information