Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    A fan page. Apparently someone saw her name on the call sheet and apparently that's all lead to her definitely coming back with mark's child :P
    I mean, even IF that was true, I'd be so so so pissed if I was Mark! I wouldn't go straight for that happy ending.
    HAHAHAHA how far fetched does that seem....... Yeah Id feel the same to if I were Mark,,,,, but seriously there is no mention at all of Ashleigh leaving B&B,,, I know shes back here in oz on a holiday but that's it..... haha

https://youtu.be/D-vnQs5OiJU

Here is an interview with the Brennan brothers and Kate is dead officially, Mark said, just in case some still don´t believe it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2016), Summer8 (25-01-2016)

Keeping secrets

Will Mark find out what Paige has been up to?

With a wedding to plan, bride-to-be Paige should be focusing on her special day. Instead, she’s desperately trying to dodge being implicated in a crime!

Paige (Olympia Valance) doesn’t want her fiancé, Mark (Scott McGregor) to find out Michelle (Ra Chapman) framed her for having stolen goods.

“She feels absolutely sick in her stomach at the thought of having let him down,” Olympia, 23, says.
    Police officer Mark warned Paige about getting involved with Michelle but she didn’t listen.

“The fear of disappointing him outweighs her desire to come clean,” Olympia adds.
    Paige thinks if she returns the stolen goods, the whole problem will be fixed but they have gone missing and she has no idea where they are!

The young woman tries to pretend everything is fine but is clearly distracted as they celebrate their hens’ and bucks’ party.
    Her behaviour puzzles Mark, who wonders if she’s having reservations about the wedding.

Paige assures him it’s just nerves.

“The thought of losing Mark or damaging what they have so close to their wedding, is too much for her to bear,” Olympia says.
    However, secrets have a way of coming out and Paige is playing with fire!

Source: TV Week

5. The Following User Says Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Here is an interview with the Brennan brothers and Kate is dead officially, Mark said, just in case some still don´t believe it
    Not a chance! There was no blood - she's in witness protection. He's just saying that so her return will surprise viewers. She is coming back with a toddler. There have been call sheets with Ashleigh Brewer's name on it. She is taking a break from Bold and the Beautiful. Mark will leave Paige and reunite with Kate and live happily ever after.

Gil--- CuriousCase.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Not a chance! There was no blood - she's in witness protection. He's just saying that so her return will surprise viewers. She is coming back with a toddler. There have been call sheets with Ashleigh Brewer's name on it. She is taking a break from Bold and the Beautiful. Mark will leave Paige and reunite with Kate and live happily ever after.

Gil--- CuriousCase.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post

Gil--- CuriousCase.
    Not sure Im believing this!!!! Where are the call sheets????

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

CuriousCase (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    They are always left around on the set for the tourists to see when they go on the Neighbours tours

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2016)

Gil--- CuriousCase.
    If her name is on call sheets, then maybe Mark has dreams about Kate or sees her ghost?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (26-01-2016)

Gil--- CuriousCase.
    Have you ever thought of becoming a comedian?
    Yes, I'm sure in the unlikely event that Kate that returns, you think Mark would just run straight back into her arms knowing she's lied and hid his child? And, let's pretend you're right and Kate comes back, Ashleigh has just taken a break from B&B so surely it'd only be a temporary return.

Unless you can provide solid evidence rather than someone claiming to have her seen her name, I'll just keep laughing.
    If it turns out to be true, I'll still laugh at the unnecessary and ridiculous storyline.
    Last edited by LauBuch; 25-01-2016 at 19:31.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (26-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I believe CuriousCase was taking the p out of a certain Neighbours fan who spreads her highly improbable Kate fantasies around the internet.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

CuriousCase (25-01-2016), Perdita (25-01-2016), Summer8 (26-01-2016)

Thread Information