Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

Apologies there Dazzle yes I am in Aus and responding to what is currently on tv here....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-11-2014)

I hope that Mark and Paige do get back together. I don't want to think that the arrival of Mark's brother in the future is a possible match for Paige. Of course this brother storyline has kind of been played out before..think back to Steph and Flick both in love with one brother, Carmella dating Oliver's brother then Oliver. Libby, Dan and Lucas. Skye Stingray and his brother etc. Why does everyone go from one brother to the other? Ramsay street is almost getting like Bold and beautiful..lol (kidding)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-11-2014), SoapsJSK (24-11-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I hope that Mark and Paige do get back together. I don't want to think that the arrival of Mark's brother in the future is a possible match for Paige. Of course this brother storyline has kind of been played out before..think back to Steph and Flick both in love with one brother, Carmella dating Oliver's brother then Oliver. Libby, Dan and Lucas. Skye Stingray and his brother etc. Why does everyone go from one brother to the other? Ramsay street is almost getting like Bold and beautiful..lol (kidding)
    Tyler will definitely be a new love interest for Paige. Mark and paige don't get back together.

Tyler is also a mechanic and will be working at the garage. Wonder if this means Mark will go back to the force.

Mark Brennan leaves Paige Smith heartbroken
    Paige Smith is left devastated when she finally tells Mark Brennan how she feels about him – and gets blown out.

The pretty brunette is enjoying some time with her biological dad Brad Willis when Mark invites her along to Sonya Rebecchi’s afternoon tea.

When she arrives she is shocked to find Mark having a heart-to-heart with Rain Taylor.

Paige storms out and is calmed by her dad Brad who encourages her to tell Brennan how she feels about him.

Mark breaks her heart by telling her he will never feel the same about her.

An insider said: “The one good thing that comes out of it is her dad Brad is there for her.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...ith-Neighbours

Tyler's arrival in Ramsay Street also throws a spanner in the works for Brennan's budding relationship with Naomi Canning.

Just as the pair finally decide to give into their growing attraction to each other, Brennan gets a call and is forced to go and bail Tyler out of jail.

Brennan is surprised to see his brother and learns that he is in town to apply for the job at the garage. Although initially reluctant, Brennan eventually lets Tyler stay and apply for the job, on the condition that he acts sensibly.

However, Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) begins to grow tired of the obstacles that are stopping her and Brennan from moving forward, and after some advice from Georgia, she decides it is time for things to change.

Naomi dresses seductively for Brennan.
    © Channel 5
    Naomi dresses seductively for Brennan.

Dressed in sexy lingerie and a trench coat, Naomi heads over to Brennan's house where she makes her intentions clear to him. Her plan appears to have had the desired effect but as the pair begin to kiss, Naomi is left mortified when Tyler emerges from his room.

An awkward Naomi makes a hasty exit, but Brennan is given food for thought when Tyler later quizzes him on the nature of their relationship. Will Brennan decide to make a go of it with Naomi?

Tyler walks in on Naomi and Brennan.
    © Channel 5
    Tyler walks in on Naomi and Brennan.

Tyler interrupts Brennan and Naomi
    © Channel 5
    Tyler interrupts Brennan and Naomi

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday February 24 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.
    Last edited by Perdita; 14-02-2015 at 06:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-02-2015)

Vomit bag please! I will be switching off from neighbours when these scenes play out. I cannot believe that Brennan is bedding yet another woman in the street. This goes against his holier than thou attitude to be such a lothario. I think Mark and Paige were suited because she complimented his nice guy persona with her wild side. Naomi is just a loose cannon,emphisis on loose. Naomi is a bad girl and she belongs with fellow nasty character Paul. I think Paige needs to whack Brennan over the head caveman style,What the hell is he thinking hooking up with Naomi. The writers got this all wrong! Paige and Brennan need to get back together,Imogen and Tyler need to get it on and Naomi needs to be with Paul.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-02-2015)

Has anyone noticed that whenever Imogen meets a new fella she is immediately hostile and snooty towards them. She was like it with Daniel and Tyler.
    And she wonders why she can never get a date.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

chocolatebunny (07-03-2015)

I have been extremely vigilant and not watching Neighbours so that I can avoid the whole awful Mark and Naomi scenes. Imagine my horror when I switch on the TV and the weekend recap is on ARRRRRGH! No I will remain strong and not watch it. I pray that this horrible union ends soon and I can recommence watching the show.

I like Mark and Naomi. She's not really a bad girl, just one who's afraid to love IMO.

Really annoyed that Mark and Paige are not together!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-06-2015)

Thread Information