Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

I dont know that Mark doesnt love Paige I think he is still coming to terms with what happened over Kate, but he went into investigating something without thinking. He didnt realise it would impact his personal life and relationship with Paige. Paige has had alot of unrest going on from her real parents to her adoptive parents and track record with men has made her emotionally unstable. Of all the men in Erinsborough that she would of (i would of for that matter as well) thought was decent and level headed would of been brennan. He is unable to comunicate whats going on at the moment and shutting her out like he is, she is starting to feel like crap.

You cant exactly stay under the same roof as someone that you feel no longer cares about you and has said they dont trust you (even if it wasnt meant like that). I think paiges insecurities will get the better of her and she will leave.

What i do hope is that brennan realises that normally he is a good guy and while he may of been doing an investigation, you dont treat someone you supposedly care about like that, i hope his conscience gets the better of him and tries to make it up to paige. She does deserve better alot better in this case.

I dont know that Mark doesnt love Paige I think he is still coming to terms with what happened over Kate, but he went into investigating something without thinking. He didnt realise it would impact his personal life and relationship with Paige. Paige has had alot of unrest going on from her real parents to her adoptive parents and track record with men has made her emotionally unstable. Of all the men in Erinsborough that she would of (i would of for that matter as well) thought was decent and level headed would of been brennan. He is unable to comunicate whats going on at the moment and shutting her out like he is, she is starting to feel like crap.

You cant exactly stay under the same roof as someone that you feel no longer cares about you and has said they dont trust you (even if it wasnt meant like that). I think paiges insecurities will get the better of her and she will leave.

What i do hope is that brennan realises that normally he is a good guy and while he may of been doing an investigation, you dont treat someone you supposedly care about like that, i hope his conscience gets the better of him and tries to make it up to paige. She does deserve better alot better in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by fragglerock View Post

Yes I think there is still hope for Paige and Brennan and it may take a while for him to realise that he does want to be with her. I think she will move out and hopefully this will be the catalyst for him to realise his feelings.

Yes I think there is still hope for Paige and Brennan and it may take a while for him to realise that he does want to be with her. I think she will move out and hopefully this will be the catalyst for him to realise his feelings.

I really do hope that Brennan does love Paige and want to get back together with her. I can understand both sides, but it still feels like for some reason that Brennan did wrong in this and i am not sure Paige will come out of this unscared, i think she will pretend to be fine. Brennan of all guys i thought to be ideal in so many ways, im not sure if this is do to with Kate at all, but i had him pegged as having principles and right now they look like they are sliding and not for the better.

I really do hope that Brennan does love Paige and want to get back together with her. I can understand both sides but it still feels like for some reason that Brennan did wrong in this and i am not sure Paige will come out of this unscared, i think she will pretend to be fine. Brennan of all guys i thought to be ideal in so many ways, im not sure if this is do to with Kate at all but i had him pegged as having principles and right now they look like they are sliding and not for the better.
    Mark doesn't love Paige the way Paige loves him. They don't get back together. They just stay friends. Knew they wouldn't get back together weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Mark doesn't love Paige the way Paige loves him. They don't get back together. They just stay friends. Knew they wouldn't get back together weeks ago.
    Is that just a guess or a spoiler that you know is coming down the track?

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

anna..xo (31-10-2014)

I'd take anything gilly says with a pinch of salt (unless it's backed up by a link to a source). She has a habit of posting her opinion as fact.

I'd be very surprised if Mark and Paige don't get back together again somewhere down the line, even if it takes a while. Mark's going to get another love interest after Kate, because that's how soaps work, and there's no one else on the horizon for him.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 01-11-2014 at 12:55.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

anna..xo (01-11-2014), kaz21 (01-11-2014), lizann (01-11-2014), Perdita (01-11-2014)

mark and paige have good chemistry even if she has a few bunny boiling tendencies hope they unite

is mark a copper now again too?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2014)

Thread Information