Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor)

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ck-Steph-Sonya

Will Mark steal Paige Smith's baby?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

MellBee (21-04-2017)

I could see Sonia, doing it whilst drunk, but mark?! I'm not sure?

NEIGHBOURS appears to have lined up a new affair for Mark Brennan - and it’s not with Sonya Rebecchi.

Ramsay Street’s resident chief officer accidentally let slip to ex-girlfriend Steph Scully (payed by Carla Bonner) that he was “in love” with Sonya (Eve Morey), after they shared a night of passion last month.

However, it seems the Aussie policemen will already move on over the next week as he grows closer to his former flame from many moons ago, Paige Smith (Olympia Valance).

During yesterday’s instalment of the Neighbours, Mark (Scott McGregor) generously donated a shower of gifts to Paige and the father of her child, Jack Callahan (Andrew James Morley).

And in a trailer for next week’s opening instalment, Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta) advised Paige to be mindful of their relationship.

“He’s just lost a baby, you’re about to have one and now you’re spending all this time together,” she told the mother-to-be.

Meanwhile, Steph came clean to Sonya and admitted that Mark professed his undying love for her, which appeared to leave Sonya more confused than excited.

Elsewhere, Brooke Butler’s (Fifi Box) put the gears in motion to kidnap her own daughter Jessie after her ex-husband Brian revealed he was planning to move them both to Malaysia.

Brooke’s now recruited Gary Canning (Damien Richardson), who agreed to go ahead with the questionable plan after reflecting on the years he missed with his own children.

In turn, his girlfriend Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) has grown increasingly suspicious of Gary’s sudden bond with the mother-of-two, which will take another shocking turn next week.

express.co.uk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

MellBee (05-05-2017), Pantherboy (05-05-2017)

mr brennan likes organising so much now helping as principal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-07-2017)

Not really a spoiler, but an article in the Daily Telegraph for any Scott McGregor/Mark Brennan fans:

Neighbours star Scott McGregor tells of his baby excitement with fiance Bianka Voigt

SCOTT McGregor is gearing up to play the role of a lifetime.

In a fortnight the Neighbours’ star and his fiance Bianka Voigt will welcome their first child.

Like most expectant first-time parents, McGregor and Voigt are both nervous and excited about the impending arrival. The nursery is set up. They have done the birthing classes, and been on the receiving end of a lot of helpful advice about stocking up on sleep — though McGregor is understandably sceptical that it can be banked.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/1...f7b7?width=650

“I can’t wait to meet our little one,” McGregor says.

“I can’t wait to see what they look like. To see all their little nuances. It’s really exciting.”

McGregor said he would get to spend about a month at home with his new baby before he was due back on set of Neighbours. Even after his paternity leave finishes his hours on the Eleven soapie varies from week to week providing plenty of opportunities to be on hand at home too.

McGregor says he and Ms Voigt had now pushed out their wedding date until January 2019 so that they could focus purely on enjoying time bonding as a family.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/a...4e68?width=650

In a strange coincidence, McGregor said Ms Voigt’s pregnancy had coincided with a storyline which saw his character, straight-laced detective Mark Brennan, trying to have a baby with his screen girlfriend Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) through a surrogate.

It was one of the storylines McGregor has most enjoyed during his stint on Neighbours as it allowed him to showcase both his comedic and dramatic skills.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/0...3963?width=650

Now McGregor is in the middle of another juicy storyline that sees Brennan in a love triangle with Olympia Valance and Jodi Anasta’s characters, Paige Smith and

Elly Conway.

“Yeah, it’s pretty difficult,” McGregor says of being the object of desire for two of Aussie TV’s most attractive leading ladies, who he counts as close friends off-screen.

McGregor doesn’t take his time on Ramsay St for granted by any means. If anything he takes his job a little too seriously at times.

McGregor says that playing a police officer for so many years has made him more interested in matters of law that his efforts to protect his character’s credibility had sometimes meant he’s had minor disagreements with his bosses over their planned storylines.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4...b217?width=650

“Some directors have told me to just relax because it’s just a TV show not real life,” he laughs.

Likewise, McGregor once stared so intently at two real-life police officers to study their on-duty mannerisms that one asked him: “Is there a problem, mate?”

Having left Neighbours once before — admittedly before he felt ready to go — McGregor was “reluctantly” lured back to Erinsborough for what was meant to be a few months’ work. Months turned into years and now the expectant father is happily settled into the soap and in no rush to return to Hollywood anytime soon.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7...1788?width=650

Despite having the support of a close circle of Aussie mates in the US, including Neighbours alumni turned A-lister Margot Robbie, McGregor said he never felt at home in Los Angeles even though he has a coveted Green Card and a US agent.

“I love Melbourne, my family and friends are here, we’ve just bought a house, I have met my fiance and we are expecting our first little one so I feel pretty settled,” he says.

“I almost find it a little bit insulting when people ask me what I am planning to do next because I am not in a rush to leave Neighbours. I love working on the show.

“I am not going to leave because I want to be more famous or to find work in Hollywood. I am not in this for a quick success. I am in it for the long haul. I want a long career so I am happy to wait even if that means waiting five or 10 years before making the next step.”

For the moment that next step is fatherhood. Hollywood can wait.

NEIGHBOURS, WEEKNIGHTS, 6.30PM, ELEVEN

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (17-09-2017), Ruffed_lemur (17-09-2017)

Digital Spy article. Follow up to the previous post. Scott McGregor becomes a father:

Neighbours star Scott McGregor becomes a dad for the first time as he welcomes baby girl

"I've never been so in love in my life!"

Neighbours star Scott McGregor has become a dad for the first time.

The actor, who plays Mark Brennan on the Aussie soap, revealed that he and fiancée Bianka Voigt welcomed a baby girl called Evie Sky McGregor at 2.06pm on Wednesday (September 27).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZkUuAUDcTh/

Sharing pictures from the delivery room to Instagram, he added: "I've never been so in love in my life!! Born yesterday at 2:06pm. @biankavoigt you are incredible."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZkUNU6DsoQ/

He went on: "I can not explain how incredibly grateful I am for the amazing hospital staff at The Royal Women's.

"I have so much respect for what you do everyday. You are all incredible!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZkUn1wj_l9/

comes after the actor revealed that he's settled in Melbourne and in "no rush" to quit the soap for Hollywood anytime soon.

"I love Melbourne, my family and friends are here, we've just bought a house, I have met my fiancée and we are expecting our first little one so I feel pretty settled," he told the Australian Daily Telegraph.

"I almost find it a little bit insulting when people ask me what I am planning to do next, because I am not in a rush to leave Neighbours. I love working on the show."

The soap star announced that he and his partner were expecting their first child with an adorable Instagram post back in March, saying: "I've never been so excited!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-09-2017)

Why does the writers not pair him with Amy, she always seems to be a loser in love

He’s such a man whore. Let him be single for longer.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Mark Brennan unearths two shocking secrets as he goes undercover.

Mishti's life may never be the same again.

Mark Brennan makes two shocking discoveries on Neighbours next week, as he digs into the past of Mishti Sharma's old friend Monique Hughes.

Mark (Scott McGregor) decides to do some detective work when he realises that policewoman Monique could be trying to hide some scandalous secrets.

The storyline begins on screen this week when Monique (Madeleine Vizard) arrives in Erinsborough and immediately clashes with Mishti's boyfriend Leo Tanaka.

When Monique discovers that Leo (Tim Kano) is hiding something from Mishti, she cheekily tries to blackmail him for cash – leaving him wondering what else she could be capable of.

Not prepared to take any chances, Leo asks private investigator Tracey Wong to unearth the secrets of Monique's past
    A few days later, Tracey reports back that she hasn't managed to find out anything about Monique, but she has uncovered something shocking about Mishti's late fiancé Zander.

Tracey has evidence to show that Zander was allegedly a corrupt cop and under investigation at the time of his death.

Leo then confides in Mark Brennan about how he's decided to leave his investigation there, not wanting to upset Mishti (Scarlet Vas) by unearthing secrets and lies that are best left buried.

Not as willing to let sleeping dogs lie, Mark decides to follow the trail by setting a trap for Monique.

Mark lies to Monique by claiming to be a corrupt cop himself and encouraging her to target Sheila Canning with a scam at The Waterhole.

Monique takes the bait by trying to con Sheila, but it's all a set-up and it's not long before she's confronted by the police.

As the truth comes out, Mishti is devastated to see Monique's true colours – and to know that her beloved Zander was also under investigation when he died. How will Mishti ever get over this?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, April 27 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-04-2018), lizann (16-04-2018), MellBee (16-04-2018), Ruffed_lemur (16-04-2018)

misty will get over it by getting under mark brennan

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-04-2018), lellygurl (16-04-2018), Pantherboy (16-04-2018)

Thread Information