Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inception

Inception

Has anyone seen it yet?

My friends say its great and I was going to see it last week but couldnt, I really want to see it but I think its going to finish at my local cinema soon, its not fair I keep seeing adverts it looks so good

I went to see this. Lol, big mistake. It was visually very very good and I understood the whole concept of dreams... I just didn't get the actual storyline lol. It's good if you're brainy though so you'll be fine lol. Chris turned to me when it finished and I just went " I didn't get it" He was like... oh God hahah but if I'd have understood it I'm sure I would've loved it...

I think you need to see it more than once well I did I thought it was excellent

lol thats eve more of a reason why I want to see it cos it will make me think and I love it when I get things! I never used to

I saw it, sort of understood it but the ending confused me a lot. I wouldn't go and see it again though, Odeon ticket prices have gone up to £7.80 for a student.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

that is insane!

I know. I didn't have enough change and had to pay by card. Boooo .Perhaps because its London its gone up more. To Cineworld and its creaking curtains I think. Failing that finding people with orange wednesdays will do.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 16-08-2010 at 23:55.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I think Inception is the best film I have seen this year......the ending is excellent. definately one for pre order on blu ray i think!

For anyone who has seen whats your thoughts on the end

Spoiler:
    Was it a dream or real

i think;

Spoiler:
    He was asleep the entire time and in the end the spinning thingie showed him that he was asleep....although it did wobble a bit like it was going to fall over......I thought the way it left the audience to decide was brilliant.

half way through i thought he might be in his wifes dream...........but no!

Thread Information