Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl/chas /eve

He won't get away it. Charity will be watching him like a hawk she will find out it's Eve he's messing around with soon.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Suzanne Shaw has revealed that things will finally start to go wrong for her Emmerdale character Eve Jenson later this year.

In recent weeks, Eve has embarked on a steamy affair with businessman Carl King (Tom Lister), who is already in a relationship with feisty Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter).

Speaking on Lorraine earlier today, the actress confirmed that fans can expect the storyline to reach a climax at Christmas.

Shaw commented: "There's a big lead-up, and it will mean that Eve does get her comeuppance. I think it's about time as well, because she's been getting away with a little bit too much since she's joined.

"I think it's time that she gets a little bit of a taste of her own medicine, so that will be a big lead-up to Christmas Day. It's going to be a slow-burner."

She added: "But it's great to see these little things that happen along the way - she doesn't quite know why they're happening and at Christmas Day she realises why they happen!"

Shaw has previously confessed that she is "really excited" over the future of the storyline.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Suzanne Shaw has revealed that things will finally start to go wrong for her Emmerdale character Eve Jenson later this year.

In recent weeks, Eve has embarked on a steamy affair with businessman Carl King (Tom Lister), who is already in a relationship with feisty Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter).

Speaking on Lorraine earlier today, the actress confirmed that fans can expect the storyline to reach a climax at Christmas.

Shaw commented: "There's a big lead-up, and it will mean that Eve does get her comeuppance. I think it's about time as well, because she's been getting away with a little bit too much since she's joined.

"I think it's time that she gets a little bit of a taste of her own medicine, so that will be a big lead-up to Christmas Day. It's going to be a slow-burner."

She added: "But it's great to see these little things that happen along the way - she doesn't quite know why they're happening and at Christmas Day she realises why they happen!"

Shaw has previously confessed that she is "really excited" over the future of the storyline.
    I hope this means she leaves or dies

Maybe Carl puts her up the duff. Or she catches a sexual diease passes it on to Carl, who then gives it to Chas.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Or she catches a sexual diease passes it on to Carl, who then gives it to Chas.
    That would make a change from pregnancy actually!

Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter has hinted that her character Chas Dingle may start fighting "really dirty" once she discovers the infidelity of her partner Carl.

In next week's episodes of the ITV1 soap, Chas finds a mystery bra at Mill Cottage and realises that Carl (Tom Lister) must be having an affair. After some detective work, she later finds out that Eve is his other woman.

Discussing how Chas reacts to the shock discovery, Pargeter explained: "Her knee-jerk reaction is to confront Carl and Eve. But Charity stops her, telling her she must look at the bigger picture. [Charity says] Chas should go all out to get revenge - Chas eventually agrees.

"She's very hurt but can see the sense in what Charity's saying and she wants to make him pay!"

Meanwhile, asked how Chas plans to get even, the actress replied: "Initially, it's just little things. She can't resist - at the village bonfire, she sticks a toffee apple in Eve's hat when Eve's not looking and all the toffee gets stuck to her hair!

"Next on her list is Carl. She ups her game, sneaks into his office and deletes all the files on his computer. Not surprisingly, Carl's extremely annoyed. But Charity's constantly on at her to up her game and to start playing really dirty."

Suzanne Shaw, who plays Eve, recently revealed that there will be "a big lead-up to Christmas Day" as the love triangle storyline progresses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-10-2010)

Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter has admitted that she is feeling nervous about being at the centre of a major Christmas storyline.

The actress's character Chas Dingle will soon start plotting revenge on her partner Carl King (Tom Lister) and his secret lover Eve Jenson (Suzanne Shaw) when she discovers that they are having an affair.

Speaking to We Love Telly, Pargeter confirmed that Chas's attempts to get even will play out on screen over the next two months.

Asked how far Chas will take her scheming, she replied: "As far as Charity will convince her to, with the pay-off at Christmas."

Discussing the pressure of being part of a festive storyline, Pargeter added: "It makes my stomach churn - it's a massive responsibility."

The star also claimed that Chas would outmatch Eve if the pair ever had a catfight, explaining: "She's known for smacking people - and she's a Dingle."

Chas uncovers Carl's betrayal in this week's episodes of the ITV1 soap.

Emmerdale star Suzanne Shaw has admitted that there will be embarrassing times ahead for her character Eve Jenson once Chas Dingle starts plotting her revenge.

As revealed last week, Chas (Lucy Pargeter) will soon become hell-bent on getting even after discovering that her partner Carl King (Tom Lister) has been having an affair with Eve.

Chas initially takes a slow-burn approach to her scheming, playing small tricks on Carl and Eve in a bid to make their lives awkward.

Speaking to We Love Telly about the storyline, Shaw explained: "Eve and Carl have no idea it's part of Chas's drawn-out revenge."

Meanwhile, commenting on what will happen as Chas's plans become more serious, the actress added: "When I read the scripts, I went red. I feel embarrassed for Eve as she will get completely humiliated."

Shaw also offered her take on who would win in a catfight between Eve and Chas, admitting: "Definitely Chas, who has used her fists all her life. We'll find out because there is going to be a fight down the line."

The story of Chas's revenge is expected to reach its climax at Christmas.

Lucy Pargeter has thanked Emmerdale fans for their support following a positive response to the launch of her latest storyline.

In last night's double bill of the ITV1 soap, the actress's character Chas Dingle was left devastated as she finally discovered that her partner Carl King (Tom Lister) is having an affair with Eve Jenson (Suzanne Shaw).

Emotional scenes in yesterday's episodes saw Chas prepare to angrily confront the pair, before Charity Tate (Emma Atkins) convinced her to bide her time and plot some revenge.

Writing on Twitter last night, Pargeter commented: "Wow!! I can't believe all the tweets I've had, usually I can reply but bugger me there's been loads!! Thank you so, so much, I'm really touched."

She added: "We have and still are working hard on the storyline but never have I had so much support, thank you to all of you who have tweeted."

Pargeter recently confirmed that the tale of Chas's revenge will be a slow-burn storyline which has its "pay-off" at Christmas.

Meanwhile, Suzanne Shaw has admitted that Eve will be "completely humiliated" when Chas gets even.

Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter has revealed that she will be filming scenes for the soap's Christmas Day episode today.

Writing on Twitter last night, the actress confessed that she is feeling both nervous and excited about shooting the show's festive edition, which is expected to feature the climax to her current revenge storyline.

In recent days, fans have seen Pargeter's feisty character Chas Dingle plotting to get even after discovering that her partner Carl King (Tom Lister) has been having an affair with village temptress Eve Jenson (Suzanne Shaw).

Pargeter told her online followers: "Ooooh big day filming tomorrow, Christmas day!! Glad the weather is looking so crap for the village! Sitting in front of my fire trying to take the warmth into my bones, gonna need it tomorrow!!

"The pressure is getting to me, such a big end to the story - I want to do a good job but having a little wobble and can't learn my lines. I hope you all enjoy it when you're tipsy and full of turkey."

The star insisted that she was unable to reveal any storyline information as the plot of the Christmas episode is currently being kept under wraps.

She added: "Wow so many responses, fingers crossed you enjoy! I'm gonna thank you for all your support."

Thread Information