Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ex- enders - what happened to them?

Does anyone know what Charlie Clements, who played Bradley in EE, is doing nowadays?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Does anyone know what Charlie Clements, who played Bradley in EE, is doing nowadays?
    Found this recent photo of Charlie :

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...g&fr=ush-mailn

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2012)

Wiki says:

Since 2010 Clements has provided the voice-over for Orange mobile phone adverts.

Clements has just finished playing the part of David Filde in a touring production of the Charles Dickens novel The Haunting. Of the role he said "I play a young book-dealer who has been sent to a manor house in the middle of the country to catalogue the books of the late Lord Gray, who was the father of Paul Nicholas' character. Then strange noises start happening and books begin to fly off shelves. From there, it's a quest to find out what is going on in the house".

From the 23rd May-16 June Charlie will be playing the role of Mick in Meredith Oakes controversial play "Faith" at the Courtyard Theatre in Hoxton, London. In preparation for this role, Clements underwent full military training sessions and was spotted performing drills and exercises in central London as a part of the publicity for the show.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2012)

I'm glad to know he's still busy

speaking of ex eastenders, i went to the west end last week to see the new musical 'loser ville' and starred aaron sidwell who played the lead role of michael dork.

a brilliant show, superb cast and arron was excellent. i had no idea he could sing.

arron played the part of the second steven beale in ee.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 18-11-2012 at 17:15. Reason: typo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2012)

Did anyone see Christopher Parker on Celebrity Pointless tonight on BBC1 before Strictly. He was asked by Alexander Armstrong on what he is up to these days? He has been studying Law and doing a bit of TV personality, but wants to continue with Law degree. No surprises he was terrible at acting.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Did anyone see Christopher Parker on Celebrity Pointless tonight on BBC1 before Strictly. He was asked by Alexander Armstrong on what he is up to these days? He has been studying Law and doing a bit of TV personality, but wants to continue with Law degree. No surprises he was terrible at acting.

I saw that Chloe,,, and I agree he was a horrible actor,, so was that gal who played Janecee all she did was play with her hair and eyelashes and try to look CUTE LOL

Thread Information