Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex- enders - what happened to them?

Cool Ex- enders - what happened to them?

Hi all,

I'm new on here but as a huge soap fan thought I would pose a question to you regarding ex- eastenders actors.

Who do you think has done the best since leaving, if any?- do you wish certain characters had stayed - are there any you wish could return????

I personally was always a massive Dennis fan so if he could return from the dead like Dirty Den I would def be happy- though it would be cool if Sharon came back.

PLEASE POST FEEDBACK!!!! L

I would say Michelle Collins did really well (Cindy Beale). She's been in loads of thing on screen and stage. Though it does seem that all soap actors do quite well to begin with and then fade into oblivion. I would love Cindy to return. I know it would be slightly unbelievable, but she was an amazing character and actress. And she could stir some proper trouble up on the square.

I would say Ross Kemp, Tamzin Outwaite and Michelle Collins have done the best. To be honest I wouldn't like to see any off old cast members returning because the writers have always made a t*ts up of previous cast members returning. IMO programmes have to go forwards not backwards to progress and the bringing back of old cast members is not the way to do it. I hope I'm proved wrong but I can see the returning of Kat and Alfie being a joke like Dirty Den and Nick Cotton returning to the square.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Didnt a lot of them join The Bill?

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    I would say Michelle Collins did really well (Cindy Beale). She's been in loads of thing on screen and stage. Though it does seem that all soap actors do quite well to begin with and then fade into oblivion. I would love Cindy to return. I know it would be slightly unbelievable,.
    I think "slightly" is a bit of an understatement seeing as she died in childbirth 12 years ago!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-08-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think "slightly" is a bit of an understatement seeing as she died in childbirth 12 years ago!
    I dunno. Anythings possible on EE. Bring the dead back to lif is a minor problem for the scriptwriters. They should try something really difficult like writing a decent storyline

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Kim (18-09-2013), parkerman (07-08-2010)

I think Tamzin Outhwaite has done brilliantly since leaving EE, shes never been short on roles and now shes in the west end.

I agree i think that characters coming back have never gone to plan unless its cause the actor was always meant to return like a maternity or a sabatical then thats different, they ruined it with bringing back dead people which is just ludicris.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I think Tamzin Outhwaite has done brilliantly since leaving EE, shes never been short on roles and now shes in the west end.

I really want to see her in the west end, I thought her performance on Over the rainbow was great

and me, ive never been that into sweet charity but her tv performances have been really good.

Id never really heard of the musicals but I know some of the songs

Thread Information