48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Ithink Denise is dead

4 8.33%
  • No, I don't think Denise is dead

44 91.67%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Denise (Diane Parish)

Is Denise dead?

Who thinks Denise is dead and who thinks she has somehow survived the attack from Lucas?

Ok.. Just caught up on 2 and half weeks of EE.. I don't believe Denise is dead... I think Lucas has her somewhere.. and this is all just my opinion... The girl in the canal I believe is that girl that Lucas was with, the one with the cross on her neck.. looked a bit like Denise... Remember it was only Lucas who identified the body, Chelsea couldn't go through it... if she had then we would know it wasn't her... Lucas said it was her.. the only one to identify her... Usually in EE when someone dies we would see them.. remember Bradley, Kevin, Archie etc.. we never saw the face.. we say an arm coming out of the water with nail varnish like Denise but I am 100% convinced she is alive somewhere... and that Lucas killed the girl instead... either he will be caught killing Patrick (he knows that Lucas had something to do with Owen's death) or Libby will find out.. she was never convinced.. even said that her mum would never be able to drag the body anywhere... Lucas is a smart guy.
    Super Mod

I don't think she's dead (like everyone who's voted so far!). Siobhan sums up the reasons above, and also the fact that there's been no media hype about Diane Parrish leaving EE, even after Denise "died" and the secret was out.

This is very true! we havent seen her yet, I didnt want to believe she was dead and ive had my mum fill me in whats been going on but then today Ive been able to catch up and I thought it was very odd that we hadnt seen her

Voted Yes .... Because if she's not then the show is a total joke. He strangled her , he dumped her body in the water. For the cops to get to her that quick to save her, they would have to been standing watching and let him to do it then wait until he left beofre jumping in to get her out ... no way!

When he dumped her body in the canal he would have watched to see her go under, if the cops had been close then they could have pounce when he took her body out of the car and dumped her in the water. Are we to believe that the cops and Denise planned it , she would get in the car and hoped that Lucas would get in the car further down the road. They would stand back and watched her being strangled and dumped in the canal , COME ON ! The fact that he strangled Denise and dumped her body would have been enough to move in and arrest him before he dumped her body, or even as he had just done it..

There would be no point in Lucas saying the body on the slab was Denise , if it wasn't , no point at all, the story of her on the run is better for Lucas and Lucas knows the cops interviewd her at Home and then in the cop shop, the cops know what she looks like. If Lucas walked in and the pulled back the cover and it was not Denise, what would it gain him to say it was, when the cops asked him is this your wife (when the cops know what she looks like) why if it was not her , why did the cops not question him.

Lucas knows the cops know Denise and what she looks like, he would have been a total fool to say the body on the slab was his wife if it was not ..

ps . another thing , the autopsy - when that happens the cops investigating the case are present they would know it wasn't her .. and again , even before that , the cops would have seen her before Lucas was brought in to indentify her.
    Last edited by walsh2509; 18-07-2010 at 20:19.

I voted no... we never saw her face. That's my theory.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 18-07-2010 at 22:36.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    I voted no... we never saw her face. That's my theory.
    Snap, its been my theory since that episode where it looked like he was killing her

Plus I never knew she was leaving, and if she has thats way too quiet for a soap and for storyline thats not at xmas too!

Well,I've voted no, but as I've said on another thread this whole storyline seems utterly ridiculous to me.

Either she is dead - in which case there would be a post mortem and it would be found that she had been strangled before drowning or
    she is not dead - in which case the police would have seen her and know it is not Denise as they have spoken to her at some length themselves and know what she looks like.

I'm sorry, I just can't take it seriously.
    Last edited by parkerman; 19-07-2010 at 09:05.

We seen Lucas strangle her but in the next episode he sent the text which was the next morning.... I don't think she is dead.. I think she passed out, he took her to the girl's flat who looks like her and killed that girl instead, dumped her body and said yes, that is her... If they did do a post mortem they would find her strangled cause it is a different woman.. again all just my opinion
    Super Mod

I voted No as we have never seen her body

Thread Information