4 8.33%
  • No, I don't think Denise is dead

44 91.67%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Denise (Diane Parish)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Yes, they were separated at that time.
    Thanks, I didn't remember that.

Whose body did Lucas identify and did not one of her children or relatives want to see the body before its buried or cremated ????????

This storyline dont make any sense tbh

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    did not one of her children or relatives want to see the body before its buried or cremated ????????
    Nor the police?

I have to agree with Dazzle, why when they are just all back together do the girls leave??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-07-2010)

Chelesa believes her dad more than her mother I'm glad she is leaving tbh

Libby will probably move to Oxford full time

i hope they are all reunited before they leave
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Whose body did Lucas identify and did not one of her children or relatives want to see the body before its buried or cremated ????????

This storyline dont make any sense tbh
    The body was almost certainly the black prostitute wearing a cross that appeared a couple of weeks ago, we never saw the outcome of that.

I think we might learn more about this tonight, but there are holes in the story as mentioned above.

Correction ... It's tomorow night, Tuesday: " Lucas talks about the girl he killed that reminded him of Denise so he dumped her in the canal with Denise's phone to make people think that she had committed suicide."
    Last edited by David261uk; 26-07-2010 at 16:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to David261uk For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-07-2010)

Lightbulb Ian and Denise

EastEnders character Ian Beale starts dating Denise Fox in upcoming episodes.

The pair have grown close over the past few months and will take their friendship to the next level, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

Ian (Adam Woodyatt) could even become soap's most married man if Denise (Diane Parish) goes on to be his fifth wife.

She previously turned him down when Jane left him and struggles to come to terms with the fact that she has romantic feelings for him.

The new couple decide to keep their relationship a secret from friends and family.

An EastEnders insider said: "Denise has always had a bit of a soft spot for Ian but he can be infuriating, so whether they go the distance in the next few months remains to be seen."

i didnt think denise ever had a soft spot for ian

EastEnders star Diane Parish has expressed surprise over her character Denise Fox being paired up with Ian Beale. I bet

Denise has developed a connection with Ian (Adam Woodyatt) over the past few months, and their chemistry continues next week when the businessman returns to Walford following his trip away.

Recent tabloid reports have suggested that the pair will begin dating within the next few weeks, taking their friendship to the next level.

Parish told Inside Soap of the storyline: "I didn't see this coming at all. When the bosses first told me, I think there must have been some tumbleweed and a few crickets chirping - my first reaction was like, 'Eh?'

"But then I was overjoyed, because Adam Woodyatt is one of the best actors in the show. He knows his character inside out, yet he's always willing to try something new."

However, the actress admitted that she wouldn't be optimistic if Denise and Ian ever decided to tie the knot.

She said: "Would I like to see Denise become the fifth Mrs B? Well, technically, no. I'd like to see the relationship through, but personally I think we'd pop the bubble with a marriage between those two.

"But who knows where it'll eventually go? The writers on EastEnders keep on surprising us. Sometimes you do hesitate and say, 'I'm not so sure about that', but you ultimately just get on with it."

Denise's last boyfriend was Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb (Ricky Norwood). The unlikely duo enjoyed a brief fling late last year.

Parish added: "With the Fatboy thing I was like, 'WHAT?!' People loved it, though. Now I'm getting the same sort of reaction for Denise and Ian.

"It was quite confusing for the fans at first, as the last year or so has been quite random for Denise. But I personally think she's simply been finding her mojo again."

EastEnders airs Ian's return on Friday, March 1 at 8pm on BBC One.

Thread Information